How it began

Soooooooo, helloooooo everyone! It's lovely to have you here and I hope you enjoy this book!

Nine centuries ago~

Merlin:" Hisirdoux!"

'oh dear, what did he do now'

I chuckle to myself as I hear Merlin's rambles on his incapability to tidy up.

Hello, I am y/n l/n. I am Morganas hand maiden, who was gifted with the same magic as hers. But only I know that, no one else does. 

Except Merlin, Morgana tells me to also help him from time to time. Which is when I met my best friend. Hisirdoux Casperan.

Otherwise known as Douxie.

Hisirdoux:" yes Master"

I laugh to myself again. Unlike other girls or women in Camelot, I am very different. I am very misbehaved as they say.

But that's only because I am best friends with a boy, and am not a good-little-house-wife as they say I should be.

I never listened to them about things like that. I just stayed the way I was.

Right now Morgana and I were outside Merlin's chambers and were about to head inside which is when we heard them talking.

While I laughed at it Morgana rolled her eyes, everyone beliefs Morgana is just using me as her handmaiden.

Truth is, she is not. She has been teaching me her abilities considering I can do all of hers as well.

Meaning all magic, she refused to tell anyone and ordered me not to.

She was afraid Arthur would banish me if he knew I could do magic just like his sister.

No one knew how I can do the same magic as her, but I know Master Merlin has been conflicted about that.

We enter without permission and I see the room trashed and Douxie sweeping the floor.

I was just in my normal gown but his eyes still gleamed with awe and he sighed a breathless sigh when seeing me. He held his weight on the broom and I can't help but laugh a little.

Merlin:" Hisirdoux! Did I tell you to stop sweeping?!"

He snapped out of his trance and straightened up.

Hisirdoux:" no Master..."

And continued sweeping while Merlin faced Morgana and she faced him.

She walked up to the old wizard, and stood in front of him in fury.

Morgana:" Arthur has yet another troll in his capture, we cannot allow this to continue!"

Merlin:" I don't agree with him either but he is our king! We must protect him at all costs"

Morgana:" he is holding a ball tonight to kill the troll in his honor! How are we supposed to just stand aside and let him do it!?"

I walk over to Douxie while they argue, he keeps sweeping but smiles at me once I come into view.

Hisirdoux:" you look ravishing today y/n"

I blushed a little at his comment, and brushed some hair behind my ear.