Unwanted magic

Here ya go! Enjoy, and I love you guys!

(Y/n POV)

You're probably thinking that I forgave Douxie, don't ya?

*chuckles*

No. I was still livid with him. I made that very clear to him after having some pie.

In that moment, we had a certain understanding for each other. But it was because of our fallen master that we were civil.

Now that we are slowly moving on, and letting go, I was back to being furious at him.

Once he found out I still hated him for this, he was clearly saddened.

But a sad smile plastered his face. He knew I needed time. This was too much for me, and he knew that.

That is why, he let me be mad and let me feel the pain. He would be there if I needed him, and that was that.

Crysta:" sooo... what did you think?! Is boring blood-berry pie better, or.... sensational strawberry-strong-brain pie?!"

Douxie and I look at each other cluelessly.

Honestly? They were both great.

But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't bring myself to smile.

It was almost like my heart was still trying to catch up with everything.

My brain had slowly caught up to everything that had happened today, but my heart?

Well, that forgotten-flat-pan-iron-thing has been trampled over, kicked at, hollered around, chewed up, spit out, only to be trampled over again.

My heart is... is a mess... *chuckles* that's really all I can describe it.

But at least everything makes sense now.

The familiar sense I received when I looked at him:🥶. The comfort I got when I saw her face: 🎇.

The happiness I felt when I heard him laugh:🤴🏼.

The laugh I suppressed when he scolded me for something stupid: 🧙‍♂️.

(If you guys are wondering who I mean individually this is Skrael :🥶 Morgana: 🎇 Arthur: 🤴🏼Merlin: 🧙‍♂️)

All of these people were either gone, or here.

Most of them gone.

Merlin is... well, he is gone-gone, as in, there is no coming back.

Skrael was never there in the first place. And he's not someone important.

Arthur is... he is... *sighs* he is corrupted, when he should be at peaceful rest.

And don't even get me started on Morgana, I mean *chuckles* really...

Wait.

Morgana.

Shadows.