Hisirdoux Casperans zodiac sign.

Hello lovelies! Long time no see!

Now, as you can probably guess by the title, I am going to try to figure out the mystery of Douxie's zodiac sign. I've searched the entire internet, but found nothing. 

But I'm going to make a conclusion with the evidence I found on Fandom. 

In the Fandom, it's says, "then the year of his birth would approximately be in the summer of 1098 AD." 

-Fandom.

Summer, so that already excludes a lot of zodiac signs. The remaining ones being:

Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo. 

But Virgo is really at the end of it, so we can basically exclude Virgo. That leaves Gemini, Cancer and Leo. 

But Gemini is really at the beginning of it, so we can most likely exclude that as well. So, that leaves Cancer and Leo.

But given by the personality traits he has later on, "charming, honorable, well-meaning, and hard-working."

-Fandom.

Hisirdoux Casperan is most likely a Cancer, due to these personality traits he has. 

Leo's are charming, and well-meaning, but they are natural leaders, and don't tend to work hard themselves. Leo's are very proud, but honorable and proud are two different things, Leo would most likely do the lifesaving thing, not the honorable thing.

So yeah, Hisirdoux Casperan is most likely a Cancer.

But don't hold me to that.

Love you all! Hope you enjoyed reading!

Don't smoke.

Bye!