Magic or pride

Heyooo! Nice to see you all here again and thank you soo much for reading! I love you all and enjoy!

I know this was a good Idea at first, but now that i look back on it...

'This is insane!'

I think as we rush past the "slightly" drunk knights.

Galahad:" no way!"

Lancelot:" ah! Oy! Young gentleman of Palchukia, join us in our nocturnal liberations"

Galahad:" we are looking for the Holy Grail! Oh, well, it's not in this one either!"

They both laugh while I stare at them, Steve starts to walk over as the drunk knights laugh their asses off.

Archie seems to have the same opinion.

Archibald:" where do you think your going, buddy boy?"

Steve:"dude, I'm keeping the guards busy...while having a righteous time! Ha!"

He whispers that last part before I roll my eyes and say.

Y/n:" ok, well, just be careful ok? Come on arch, let's go"

But we stay as we hear a 'chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!' From them all and see Steve drink it.

Before he says.

Archibald:" this is going to end badly. Ooh, I can't wait"

I snicker at that as we start walking away. We walk all the way down the stairs towards the dungeon.

Once were inside we hear a.

Calista:" no ones saving anybody in here"

I beg to differ.

Claire:" Jim! We're breaking you out"

I walk next to Douxie as he makes a blue knife that can melt the steel.

He had a smile on his face that I can't help but admire. Lost in thought I don't realize him saying.

Hisirdoux:" your stay in terror tower is over, mate"

He says as he slices through the steel and I smile at Jim while Douxie's doing that.

Y/n:" hey, how are ya Jim?"

He smiles back at as he says.

Jim:" I'm doin' ok, thanks to you I'm only in the dungeon. If it weren't for you, I'd probably be dead"

I wave him off saying.

Y/n:" don't mention it, besides, I'm only returning the favor"

I say winking at him with another smile which he chuckles at. I look at Douxie who had stopped and stared at us...with, anger? Anger on his face?

Before shaking it off and continuing, but his angered face never stopped.

Archibald:" and presto, one liberated troll"

Claire goes to him and gives him a hug. While he walks out of his cell, I nudge his shoulder saying.

Y/n:" you got guts, I will admit that"

He smiles at me again and nods before he takes the knife from Douxie and goes to that troll from earlier.

Calista:" hahahaha! Take that, death! I allude you once again-!"

'Oh, I like her. She's cool'

Jim:" shh!"

He goes to all the other trolls and unlocks their cages as well. Just like Douxie and I do.