Down in beautiful flames

I walked towards my sisters with my arms outstretched, I beckoned them over with comfort and happiness

"My sisters, master has told me of wonderful news!" Catalina screeched as she held her sisters then released them, so she could dramatically fall back.
"We are going to breed and our children will live!" She yelled bending forward and putting her hands between her closed knees.

Aleera, Marishka and verona squealed in excitement as the four joined together for another embrace.
"Sisters! They'll live!" Aleera shrieked.
The four screamed in excitement again but this time to be interrupted.
"My brides come!"
In came Dracula himself, he stood tall and watched in pride as his wives dashed over to him.
"My brides...we will breed then our bloodline, our family will thrive!" He said looking at them all with some sort of affection.

Catalina was the first to push away from her husband, this caused a small disturbance. The eyes of her sisters and husband were on her.
"Master! I must go visit the scientist! I will ask about his creature and maybe he will tell me more!" She suggested desperately.
Dracula parted from his brides and gently held her chin, "do what you must, I will meet you there soon."

With that Catalina backed away from him, jumped out the window and transformed but before she visited Victor she stopped by at the town first.

Transforming back to her 'human' form she stood on the wells edge.
Catalina looked around the town and saw piles and piles of wood. What the these people preparing for?

"Oh, undertaker!" She called.
To this People emerged from their homes and the person she originally called walked up towards her.
"Are you here for blood?" He asked with a fake smile.

Tutting she looked around, "No~ if I was here for blood... I wouldn't be alone. What are you preparing for? Not the count I hope~"
The undertaker frowned, "no. No! For the grave robber!"

Thinking for a moment Catalina looked towards the direction of castle frankeinstine.
"Victor?" She sung.
The towns people looked around with shock.
"Victor?!" She repeated surprised.
"You want to kill Victor? Oh no! Not my Victor~" she spoke again emphasizing the single word 'my'.

After that Catalina screamed a laugh and took of towards Victors hide out.

She lurked in the darkness, creeping around any objects that lay in the way. Her red clothes completed the malicious look.
So she watched contently as Victor swayed around the monster.
"Its- ITS ALIVE! ITS ALIVE!!" He yelled suddenly causing Catalina to jump with both shock and excitement.
A loud bang broke that victory.
Catalina thought back on the events, "strange they are already here..." she mumbled

"Victor!" Another voice shouted.

Her love!

"Victor~" she cooed in the background.