A Hunter and a Friar

It was a normal day from what I knew

It was a normal day from what I knew. So just like most days -when i got bored more like- I was creeping around in Igor's little lab while watching over Valkin.
Valkin was a little werewolf Dracula picked up, even better it's Anna's brother.

"Mistress, I need to go tell Master of something, would you mind staying and watching the wolf?" Igor asked as he swerved round past me and towards the door.
I looked towards him and smiled, "Ofcouse I'll watch it~"

Once Igor was gone I turned towards the dog.

☽VALKIN POV☽

I was wrong for looking but She is a stunning, beautiful women however she'd paired with a nasty personality. If I wasn't being mocked by her most days I wouldn't have minded her company. She, Dracula and Igor are the only ones who really hang around me.
Though there are times where, I'd catch her looking at me and not a drop of disgust is painted across her face it's just a expression of pure curiosity. That's why I see anyway.

"Dog? I'm taking you." she snapped at me.
Looking up at her I tried to clear my head of all its little thoughts and fantasies.
"What were you saying?" I asked sheepishly.

Catalina scoffed and bent down to my level, her cleavage in my eyes view.
"I see your distracted, yes?"
Whipping my eyes up to hers, I clear my throat.
"No! What did you want from me?"

She tilted her head and smiled, "We have plans for you soon. Once my love has decided what day you'll go you'll be-"

She froze.

I watched in curiosity as she backed away from me and looked up.
Her body twisted and turned as she shifted into her horrific form. Catalina then pushed of from the ground and let out the most blood cuddling and horrific scream,
"ALEERA! No!"

♱NORMAL POV♱

The first bride that was shot was Aleera, she immediately recognized the threat and retreated while she recovered. Little did anyone know, Catalina was on her way.
She'd sensed that her sisters were being hurt and decided to find out what was going on. Never in any of their feeding sessions did they get hurt. No one ever fought back. They knew better.

Her wings held a loud beating as they kept her in the air. Her form was a little larger than the other girls but she was still smaller than Dracula. Strange really.

Catalina was almost at the village and was planning to stay hidden until the Friar saw her.
"Van Helsing! There's another one coming in!!" He yelled as he ducked by the well.
Anna and the man himself looked up to see her flying into the town with her arms and legs outstretched and ready to grab onto Anna.

"Catalina!" Anna yelled as she started to run.
Catalina screamed a laugh as she managed to catch Anna and hold onto her with her feet.
Anna screamed and struggled within her grasp but was unsuccessful in getting dropped.
Suddenly, Helsing jumped and grabbed Anna's ankles causing the load to be heavy, much to heavy for Catalina alone.

"Vermin!" She screamed as she dropped the two.
Aleera, Verona and Marishka went to their older sister in a hurry once they realized she's joined the party.
"What should we do?! He's protecting Anna!" Aleera screamed.
Catalina looked down at the protecter, "Marishka, Kill the stranger! You two find Anna! I'll take care of any inconveniences!"

With that the four went of.
While Verona and Aleera handled Anna in one building, Mirishka took care of van helsing. She threw him back and fourth in the air and into any wall she saw.
She was teasing as usual.

Though, Catalina was busy watching the friar with prying eyes.

"A bag..." she mumbled looking down at all the things he was pulling out of it.
"Holly water!" He yelled holding a small bottle of it up in the air before throwing it towards the man.

Springing up and transforming she glided in the air and snatched the bottle then threw it into the well.
"Marishka, stop your teasing and finish him!" She ordered.

Van helsing looked towards Catalina as she looked towards him. He took a moment to notice how she is larger than the others when transformed. It was odd.

Looking back at Mirishka he got his weapon ready while she prepared herself.
All of a sudden Catalina watched Anna fall out of a tree.
"Anna!" She screamed diving for her.
Fortunately for Anna she dodged her swipe and continued running towards safety. Turning back to Van helsing she glared as Mirishka went after him.

Flying higher she noticed that he had dipped his crossbow into holy water from the church.
"MIRISHKA! GET AWAY FROM HIM!" She yelled while making a sudden drop in the air to lower herself to around 20 meters above ground.

Tons of small arrows plunged into her body as she tried to escape, however Mirishka was pinned to a roof and became stuck, breathing heavily trying to heal.
Aleera and Verona noticed as well causing them to erupt from the next building and fly of in a hurry crying and screaming for their sister.
The village watched as Mirishka slowly melted and crusted away into bone.

"No!!" Catalina screamed Turning all attention to her now.
"You!" She yelled pointing her finger down at Van Helsing. "What do I call you?!"

Van Helsing pointed his bow at her and frowned, "you first."

With a scoff she landed on the floor gracefully and went back to her normal form. Her red dress moved gently in the wind.
"Catalina. And what is your name? Or do I have to force it out of you while I drain your blood!?"

Van Helsing scowled but lowed his weapon as Anna and Carl came to his side.
He watched as Catalina's eyes shifted from him to her, "why, hello Anna~"

"Hey back away!" Van healing threatened as he jolted his bow forwards.
Catalina looked back at him a smiled, "I didn't move~"

Van helsing kept a look of stone on his face while Catalina grinned at him.
"Well? Your name?" She cooed.

"I am Van Helsing." He said at last.

Catalina backed away slowly with a shaking smile, "Oh" she exclaimed while transforming. The 3 watched as her panic switched to victory, "oh! Master is going to love this!"