I'll pretend i didn't expect it.

Catalina stood up as she saw the moon cover with a sheet of clouds

In the distance she heard the screams of Valkin. It soon hit her, he wasn't doing what he was told.

With a loud huff she ran to a jump and transformed.
She glided quickly into the roof of the manor and landed on the edge of the window. Smashing her fist into the glass it shattered loudly, she at cursed herself as she stepped into the room.

Catalina looked around quickly before transforming again and ascending into the loft.

Meanwhile, Valkin was giving Anna a warning that she'd never forget.

"Anna, Dracula has something- a cure! Anna, please...." He yelled falling to the floor and looking out the window to the moon that was being uncovered.
As he was tearing his skin away and mutating Van Helsing and Carl walked watched from the door way. They were ready to kill him.
Just as he fully shifted, Catalina rolled her eyes and emerged from the roof.
She landed infront of Two and gave them a quick glare before turning around and screaming.

Anna and Valkin snapped their gaze towards the noise.
Valkin seemed to back away slightly as the vampire transformed and flew at him with such speed that he and her both 'fell' out the window.

Catalina pov:

I didn't bother holding him, I let him fall into the river below.
I turned my body slightly to see Van Helsing , Anna and the friar they stood still as they watched me hover in the air.
I let out a laugh before turning away and flying to valkin who was on the shore.

As I lowered to the ground the dog backed away from me on all fours.
"Don't act innocent. I asked you to do one thing! ONE THING FOR ME!" I screamed as I walked towards him, almost forcing him to stand in the water.
Before I could grab him and make him bleed I remembered the hunter.

We need to move it, he'll be here soon .

Growing my wings back I lifted myself up quickly, "I do hope I can trust you to make it back to Dracula? If not... well, you can wish your sister goodbye." And with one finial laugh, I took of into the sky.

Normal POV:

Little did Valkin know Catalina flew silently above him the entire way back just to make sure he actually returned back.

Catalina was the first to make it back, somehow, and walked slowly up to the noise of the lab.

Her shoes clipped against the floor in pace. Valkin wasn't going to get away with this.

As she entered the lab, Catalina could hear her Master complaining about how difficult werewolves could be. Though when he saw her all that all changed.

"Ah, Catalina. How much did he find out?" He asked motioning her to come towards him.

Catalina however didn't go towards Dracula, instead she power walked up to Valkin before delivering a hard slap to the face.
With the sudden impact his body flew to the left with a grunt.

"I don't think he found out anything! The disgusting animal was to busy warning his sister!!" She screamed at her master.

Igor and the little minions he kept stopped for a moment to stare.
Catalina didn't usually loose her cool. She was the rational one.

Count didn't stop her as she turned back to Valkin, he just watched with amusement.

"Now-" she snapped with a firm and tough motive, "I want you to listen, thanks to your failure Anna is now aware of where you are.
So, what's she going to do? Oh yes, she going to come and try help you!"

Valkin looked up at her, panic was written on his face.
The women before him only smirked a little before continuing on, "And when she comes to help you...
I'm going to get your precious little baby of a sister and I'm going keep her, wait, no... I'm going to watch her scream as I brake her bones like twigs, then I'm going to gut her like the pig she is and feed her remains to my children!!"

Before anything else could be said Catalina watched as Valkin was dragged of and strapped to the 'bed' for some exciting experiments...

A/N
This story is going to take a little longer than I would like because I've just realized that I can no longer find the film on Netflix or Amazon prime.
So, i am trying to find other ways to find out all the film details and so on.

Thanks for the patience!