A sunny day

Later on, the day Ikiara had visited, Silvy and the others spend the rest of it talking and just doing actives together like watching movies and whatnot until the night came and lead them to go to bed.

When the next morning came up, the sunlight crept from the crack between the curtains through the window, coming across the hybrid's eyes, making him open his eyes with a small groan, though when he tried to move his head, he found his head being stuffed between two soft squishy pillows. Or more like four of them and they were not actual pillow but Centorea and Rachnnera pressing up chests against the feline's head.

Normally this would have caused silvy to freak out with a whole red face and instantly try to jump away but he seemed to be really tired that morning, so he merely accepted the soft head rest and yawned a little bit, "hmmm, can someone move the curtains? The sun is hitting my eyes" he said a little groggily still but gained no response, seemingly both the centaur the spider woman was still asleep, so to solve this he used his psychokinesis to move said curtains a little further so the light would not disturb his eyes.

After that he laid his head back against both pairs of breasts, which did gain a reaction from Centorea and Rachnera, a small mix of a hum and moan but not quite waking them up yet, so he simply snuggled into them for a couple more moments. This only lasted a couple of minutes until the two young women woke up, looking down at the white-haired male and giggling slightly, making his cat ears perk up and look up at them "oh, you two are awake, morning girls" he said a smile on his face. "Good morning to you too my dear" Centorea said "morning cutie~" Rachnnera added, after this both of hem kissed his ears making him blush a little bit "I assume you slept well down there" the spider lady said with a smirk remaining on her face. Silvy chuckled a bit with his cheeks still slightly red "well I could say the same about you two, couldn't I?" he asked.

This caused both of them to blush as well, after that he yawned a little while he sat up from the bed, stretching his arms a little "alrigth, I should probably get on making breakfast, sorry for waking up late today" he said "oh don't worry about that my darling, Miia and the others woke up earlier when they noticed that you slept in, they most likely have breakfast finished already" Centorea said after listening to his words.

"Oh... well that's a pleasant surprise" Silver said and smiled as he stood from bed after he had finished stretching "well in that case then I think we should go join them", to this both of them nodded and stood up as well, the trio changed into more comfortable clothes and walked outside of the living room directing over of the dining room

Once in there the smelling of the food could be traced over to the kitchen, which Silvy did in curiosity, finding his Lamia girlfriend doing her best to cook but mostly being helped by Mero, Manako and while the others just watched and occasionally passed ingredients or stuff that was needed to them.

"Morning girls, thank you for preparing breakfast when I slept in" he said rubbing one of his eyes and smiling over to them, "you're awake!" Papi exclaimed as she and Suu jumped over to him holding onto him tightly, to this he chuckled a little bit while he looked down at them, hugging them back and patting their backs "I am happy you see you two girls" he said, "oh is so good to see you awake darling!" Miia said as she looked from the corner of her eyes trying to stay focused on the food not wanting to burn it down.

"The breakfast should be ready in a couple of seconds and don't worry we helped Miia to make everything" Mero said happily "hey what's that supposed to mean!" Miia said as she huffed a little bit, to this Silvy smiled and nodded at them "it sounds wonderful girls, I'll be waiting for you all on the table then" he said happily making the rest of them smile and nod, after that he walked outside of the kitchen.

After walking back to the dining room Silvy moved one of the chairs to sit upon, the table had been adapted to be a lot bigger than it initially was to be able fit all the new people who had recently joined the house.

And speaking of people Himiko was sitting on the other side of the table with a bit of coffee on a mug, so the Neko hybrid hummed a little with a wave and a smile "morning Himiko-kun seems like I was the only one to slept in today huh", to this Himiko waved back and smiled back, chuckling a little bit "Hey I don't blame you for it, it seemed like you had a long day yesterday" he responded, " well kinda yeah" he said, " so do you guys have a plan for today?" he asked the white haired male "well not really no, but today feels awfully hot even if its morning " he said as he rubbed his head a little more.

"yeah I noticed that too, maybe summer its starting to come "Himiko said as he looked over at one of the windows "hmm well maybe we could go to the beach today to be able to enjoy the sun my dear" Centorea said as she sat down beside silvy, making him rub the back of his head "well that sounds like a good idea Centorea" silvy said smiling and pecked her cheek gently making her smile a little more with a blush on her face covering her cheek for a moment, making Himiko chuckling a little "yeah it seems like it would be fun for everyone " he said teasing them a little.

Before they could respond with embarrassment the rest of the girls joined the table, holding plates for everyone, placing them in front of every chair, the other thanked them when the plates were placed in front of them. After that they are started eating together "hmm this is very good girls" Silvy complimented making them blush a bit "Hehe, thank you darling, I knew I could make very good food" Miia said "I am pretty sure you needed our help for it Miia" Hanako said looking at her making the snake girl cross her arm and look away pouting.

"Anyways girls I was talking with Himiko and he suggested that we could go to the beach today since it the day has been very hot and it seems like its only going to get hotter from the summer "silvy said as he looked at them smiling.

After hearing this the girls stopped and started to look at each other while they though a little about having a day at the beach, most of them blushing a light red at the mental pictures that came to them but soon after that they smiled widely to each other, nodding him "that sounds wonderful" Lala said smiling.

"Amazing! Let's get ready to go after we finish breakfast then so we can make the most of the sunlight!" Silvy said cheerfully.

-

A good number of hours later all of the girls had gotten ready for the beach, which took that much time due to how much people had to get ready, Silvy, Himiko, Centorea, Miia, Papi, Suu, Rachnnera, Mero, Himiko, Lala and Kii. All of them having to get their swimming suits and stuff that they needed for the beach as well as bags and snacks.

After they were all ready to go, they walked outside of the house, closing and locking the door for safety, then they all started to walk their way to the beach since there was to much people to fit in a car at the moment and miss smith seemed to be busy to send a bigger car for them.

It took them a few more minutes but they soon managed to get to the beach, looking for a good spot where they could all sit together, putting some umbrellas over the blankets, since Suu couldn't go to the water she had to stay there, thankfully Papi stayed there to keep her company, the other where either swimming or making sand castles together.

"Hey guys! Do you wanna go play volley ball with us?" Kii asked as she looked over at the two males "well that sounds like fun, what do you think Himiko?" he asked the black-haired male "yeah I think that's nice" he said smiling, both of them stood up walking over to them, the teams where the two boys and Miia and the other was made from Kii, Manako and Lala.

The game as very fun and entertaining for both the people playing and the ones watching them, specially when the girls could see Silvy moving and jumping around shirtless, which almost had them hypnotized and not even paying attention to who was winning the game.

When the game finished, they went back to the blankets to rest, taking a seat, silvy hummed a bit as he watched the girls staring at his sweaty but still toned body, "you girls enjoying the beach?" he asked making them simply nod and respond with an "u-huh".

Upon seeing that his body was partially covered in sweat, Suu had an idea and moved over to him, getting on top of him and rubbing her body against him to absorb all of it, similar to what she had done with Papi the one time she fell on a lake.

This made the white-haired hybrid to blush dark red, specially with the kisses she was giving him and was also making the other girls stare on jealously, wishing they could be doing this with him as well. One way or other things were about to get more intense.