A new day

3rd Pov.

the next day Silver woke up early and notice that everyone was asleep he smile and walk to the kitchen carefully to not wake up no one.

Silver: okey now I'll see what i can do for them. He said and use his psychokinesis to open the freezer and take the food to make breakfast.

Time skip 30 minutes .

Everyone woke up and notice a strange but good smell coming from the kitchen. Kimito went to the kitchen and found Silver whit a smile in his face and many food in the table for everyone.

Silver: good morning Kimito-San.

Kimito: (yawn) Good morning Silver.. did you do all this food?. Kimito asked confused.

Silver: of course i did it. Silver answered happily.

Then they saw Miia, Papi, Centorea, Suu and a mermaid in a wheelchair.

Papi: (yawn) hello master what is smelling so good. Papi said a little sleepy.

Miia: yea i don't star yo cook already. Mia said proudly.

Centorea: o god please no. Centorea whispered.

Miia: what?.

Centorea: nothing¡¡¡

Kimito: well good morning girls and that smell is the food Silver cook for us.

Mero: really i don't know he had a new Demihuman here.

Kimito: oh yea i didn't introduce you before well Silver this is Mero a mermaid, Mero this Silver aahh?......... Kimito said trying to guess what Silver is.

Silver: I'm a cat, look at my ears. Silver pointing at his cat ears and they moved a little.

Mero: awwww the look so cute.

Silver: ( Blushes) th--Thanks anyways enjoy the food please.

Miia: well thanks.

Kimito: yea i didn't expect you to be that friendly.

Silver: always glad to help.😇 he said but then a spider web trap him and.

???????: well well well what do we have here a little kitty (giggles). a Spider woman said walking to Silver.

Silver_ wh..who i..is s..she😥.

Kimito: ohh yes Silver she's Ranchera a spider girl, Ranchera he's Silver a neko-boy.

Silver: a..a pl..pleasure t..to me..meet y..you b..but ca..can you ple..please le..let m..me g..go. Silver said whit a scared faced 😰.

Ranchera: awww and why cute kitty, maybe we can have some fun~. Ranchera said seductively approaching more to silver.

then Silver star to blush and a blue light appeared around him, and suddenly things in the kitchen began to float, when Miia was about to eat her food began to float, to.

Papi: what's happening master?.

Kimito: amm Ranchera i think you are making Silver get nervous.

Ranchera: oh but i bet he likes it😏. the spider girl said pressing Silver's face to her breast.

Silver: (blushes like hell) hmmmpffffff (help). 😫😖then the whole table and Suu began to float.

Suu: I'm Flying >.<.

Kimito: i think you must stop Ranchera. Kimito said trying to make Suu down.

Ranchera: ohh I don't think so, what do you say Silvy~ want to have some fun~. The spider girl said and then bite the Silver's ear.

Silver: NYAAAAAAAAAAA. Silver yelled totally blushed and then his psychokinesis destroy  the spider wed and put everyone and everything in its places.

Kimito: what 😟.

Miia: the 😦.

Centorea: hell 😕.

Papi: just 😯.

Suu: 😶.

Mero: happened 😐.

Silver: I'm so sorry it's just that my psychokinetic abilities  haywire when my emotions does 😓.

Centorea: oh it's not problem all of is can be uncontrolled time to time.

Miia: yea you make our breakfast so why we won't forgive you.

Kimito: yea you help very much the first day.

Silver: th..thank you guys😄.

Ranchera: and maybe when we finish the food we can have some fun time~ 😉.

Silver:😣.

Time skip after the breakfast Nd until the afternoon.

Mero: hey Silvy can you please go whit me to my room please.

Silver: w..well okey 😕. He said and then they walked to room but it wasn't a normal room it was actually a very big pool.

Silver: wow your room is a pool that's amazing 😀.

Mero: thanks Silvy 😊.  Then they sited in the edge of the pool, Mero has her tail on the water and silver his foot.

then Mero began to approach more and more until she was on silver's lap.

Silver: Mero w...what are doing .

Mero: you're my new prince silvy~ 😍. She said pressing her breast to silver's chest.

Silver: w..what do you mean 😳.

Mero: well you see I had read many stories of the true love but all the girls are in to Kimito and now you are here and you're my prince.she said approaching her face to silver's.

Silver: w..well I'll be honored to be whit you but why would you fall for me if you only see me one time.

Mero: because it only took me one look to notice that you're kind, cute, handsome and strong.

Silver: (blushes more) well thanks bu..hmpf!!!. He was cut up by Mero pressing her lips against his, at first silver was shocked  but then he closed his eyes an wrap his arms around Mero's waist and she wrap her arms around his neck, after 9 minutes of kissing they separate for air and Silver blushed like red blood.

Silver: I'M SO SORRY 😫. He yelled and teleport out of the room.

Mero: I think I'm in love 😊.

Then he appeared in the aisle and he saw Ranchera, when she saw him she smiled and approach to him.

Ranchera: hey there cutie kitty (wink).

Silver:  ( still blushed) he..hello Ranchera.

Ranchera: hey why do red kitty.

(Silver: jeez she probably will get mad if I say I kissed Mero, I have to think in a excuse)

Silver: I...it's just y..you are beautiful.

Ranchera: aww thanks you handsome you deserve a reward. She said  seductively and hug him perusing her breast to Silver's body.

Silver: wha....what do you mean by "reward".

Ranchera: well how about a "fun time". She whispered in to his cat ear.

Silver: ahh no thanks 😖. He said flying away.

Ranchera: awwwwww don't worry cutie kitty I'll get some fun whit you soon~.

Time skip after the diner.

There were Kimito and Silver talking before the sleep time and Kimito was shocked after Silver told him what happened.

Kimito: wow guy I didn't expect that happened guy.

Silver: yes friend I came here to have a family not be be chased by girls 😩 ( sigh).

Kimito: well sorry guy.

Silver: yea no problem anyways goodnight Kimito-San.

Kimito: goodnight silver.

And then everyone went to sleep.

And of this part have a good day.