Grimm Knigth Mate

Silvy gulped as he looked at the two women in front of him, now it was clear to him that he was not getting out of this one, even though he probably wasn't fully opposed to it, he was still a bit nervous given how things had happened so quickly.

"Finally, my darling, I have you ... almost all to myself "Centorea spoke with her hands together, being only on her bra "you can wide on the side if you want" Lala spoke calmly as she removed her clothes as well, soon being only on her underwear as well, blushing a bit but trying to keep up her cold expression.

"Impossible! I will not wait anymore for this!" Centore yelled with glaring ever so slightly at the Grimm reaper woman, "a... alrigth let's calm down, okay? You already agreed to share this time so let's no start a fight alrigth?" he said as he looked towards them, "as you wish my dear" she spoke, "fine" Lala added, "now it's your turn to reveal yourself to us "the blonde centaur said with an expecting smile.

"I know, I know" he said with a small blush on his face, then he began to take off his clothes, much to both women's enjoyment, soon he was on his underwear as well, "okay, so how do you two wanna start this?" he asked them as he rubbed the back of his head, his ears twitched a little, "hmmm I dunno... I have only read books about sex" Lala commented with her hands behind her back, "well I have some ideas" Centorea said before she removed her bra, smirking softly at the white-haired man "sit back my dear~" she spoke.

"o... okay" he said blushing a bit and sitting back, Centorea made her way over, laying in front of the couch and slowly moving down his underwear, wrapping her wide bosoms around his member, causing him to gasp and let out a small mewl, to this she grinned a little more, moving her breast up and down, feeling as his member hardened and rose between them.

Lala huffed as she saw this, sitting on the couch right beside Silvy, wrapped her arms around his arms, "who told you, you could forget about me" she said looking up at him, pulling him into kiss, making him wrap his arm around her waist. As the kiss deepened, the Grimm reaper felt her legs trembling a bit, her underwear getting increasingly wet" h...hmmm~" she moaned against his lips.

"Oh my~" Centorea said smiling and placing her cheek on her hand, seeing how the tip of his member began to poke out from in between her chest, continuing to rub them up and down, leaning and kissing it causing it to twitch a little. Meanwhile Lala took his hand, guiding it between her legs and making it rub there "p...please, it feels hot in there~" she said in response, making the Neko male nod with a blush on his face, beginning to rub in through her panties, feeling how wet she was and hearing her moans increasing against his lips.

The kisses soon turned into a make out session as their tongues moved against each other, his fingers rubbing through her underwear and into her entrance making her get even wetter, Centorea starting to move her breasts even faster on his member, watching it starting to twitch on it, signaling that he was starting to get close.

Centorea's smile widened a bit more, "do not worry my dear, you can release whenever you want, I will take it all in~ I'll prove my worth as your future wife~" she said, a mixture of excitement and flustered on both her voice and her expression starting to move her breasts even more, causing Silvy to groan out against Lala's lips, soon enough silvy released into her face, making the blond woman blush a bit more, but she smiled and licked off as much as she could.

"Hmpf, you had your fun with it, now it's my turn to take it" Lala said sternly as she pulled away from the kiss, and before Centorea could protest about it, the blue haired woman pushed Silvy into the couch, getting on top and hoisting herself above his member "y... you better be gentle with me, this is my first time" she said as she looked away embarrassed, her cheeks red and her eyes narrowed.