Snake mate (lemon)

A/N: hey guys since no one voted on the last part I decide to make this a lemon.....

3rd Pov.

Silver galled for his in head urges and said...

Silver: I love you Miia.... he remove his clothes whit his psychokinesis and approach to Miia who was already naked, Silver began to kiss her lovingly and next Miia user her tongue asking for entrance and Silver shyly let her in exploring his mouth, they fall on the be making out and they speared whit a line of saliva connecting their mouths...

Miia: (giggle) so cute and sexy~~.

Silver: (blushes and looks away)...

Then Miia began to squeeze her breast whit her hands looking at Silver licking her lips.....

Miia: baby I want you to suck on them~~

Silver: o..okay..he said shyly.

Then Silver grab Miia's right breast and began to suck it shyly and squeeze the other whit his hand.

Miia: ahhh uhhhh ahhhh~.

Silver: (sucks faster)..

Miia: ahhhh yes don't stop silvy~.

After 10 minutes to breast-sucking silver stopped and began to kiss Miia's neck.

Miia: mmmm so good now I'm gonna make feel good~

Then she went down and put Silver's cock between her breast and suck it bobbing her head.

Silver: mmmm ahhh.....silver moaned shyly.

Miia: mmmm hmmm so good~.

Silver: M...Miia I'm go...going to cum!!!..

Miia only suck faster moving her head up and down.

Silver: AAAAHHHHHH.Silver yelled and cum on her mouth, then she sucked all the cum...

Miia: that was delicious but now were are going to be connected~

Then Miia wrap her tail around Silver's body and then Silver inserted his cock on her pussy, they both gasped on pleasure, Miia began to move her hips, then they kissed lovingly, then Silver saw blood and got worried.

Silver: m..Miia are you okey?...

Miia: ahhh yes and I'm glad you take my first time now star moving~. She said and silver shyly nodded and began to thrust on her.

Miia: ahhh harder faster!!!!. Miaa said and solve went harder on her unilateral they felt their climax...

Silver: Miia I'm about to cum !!!!!!!!.

Miaa: me too! Please cum on me and make us parents!!!!!!!.

Then Silver cum on Miia.

Silver: MIAAAAAAAAA!

Miia: SILVYYYYYYYY!!!.

Then Silver put out of Miia but her tail was still around him and yet laid down hugging each other whit Miia on the top of Silver.

Miia: I love you my silvy~.

Silver: ( mega blush) I... I love you to Miia...

Then they kissed before falling asleep.

End of this part and have a good day.