Chapter 14

Part 1
Cw: smut the whole chapter

After dinner, Selenia was in her room doing her nightly routine before going to Elio's to sleep. She wasn't sure what Elio did to her at dinner, but all she knew was that she was painfully horny thanks to his teasing earlier and her favorite dildos couldn't even help her.

So tonight she decided to do what she does best. She'd going to seduce Elio and finally get what she wants.

Luckily this morning she had already shaved so she didn't have to worry about that, and she regularly when to get a Brazilian wax. She coated her body in her eucalyptus jasmine lotion, and braided her hair into a neat french braid (she hated when her hair got tangly when she slept or fucked). Standing in her walk-in closet she surveyed all her possible options of lingerie and/or sleepwear trying to find the perfect outfit for tonight.

She decided on an innocently slutty look. It wasn't normally her style, but nothing about how she acts around Elio is normal for her.

She puts on the tight lace babydoll dress with a matching white pair of panties underneath. She slides on her bunny slippers, chugs a little bit of vodka, and exits her room in search of Elio.

Elio wasn't in his room so she decides to check the kitchen, peering into the kitchen from the open doors she sees him scrolling through his phone while sipping on a glass of water

Elio wasn't in his room so she decides to check the kitchen, peering into the kitchen from the open doors she sees him scrolling through his phone while sipping on a glass of water. Starting her plan she walks in pretending not to care much about Elio's presence and walking over to the cupboard that held the glasses.

Being as short as she was it was a reach to retrieve a glass, tippy toes and all. Elio noticed her the second she walked in. he nearly choked on his water seeing what she was wearing. He felt a mixture of lust and anger knowing she was walking around like that for anyone to see. He hated being possessive.

When she reached up for her glass nearly her whole gorgeous ass fell out of her tight white "dress". His cock stiffened in his pants and he wondered if she was doing this on purpose. She walked over to the fridge to get some filtered water, he ass bousing the whole time. And god he loved her ass it was breathtaking, with her small chest and short stature it look even bigger than it was, nearly fake if she didn't have the thighs to match and a little tummy too.

Selenia felt Elio's heated gaze on her when she finished pouring her water she turned to him, making eye contact as she drank some of her water.

She pulled her glass away and smiled innocently at him

"I'll see you in bed." And with that, she left the room.

Elio stared at where she had been standing, his dick getting uncomfortable in his pants. He now knew she was doing this on purpose because she never smiles like that. She'd be a fucking brat. If she thinks she's going to get what she wants due to this act she's sorely mistaken.

When Elio arrived at his room we weren't surprised to find Selenia in his bed, a little dress on while she lay on her stomach, giving him the perfect view of her ass up to her dress. She appeared to be reading.