𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Parlous" (dire, terrible, dangerous)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The forest had become a labyrinth of darkness and death. 

A girl who looked as if she was 16 was walking along with the parameters of the thicket for 72 hours. The gusting wind blew thick flurries to sweep away her tracks, but buried along with them any signs of torture and struggle.

All of a sudden there was a red hue admitting out of the gem that was lodged into her forehead. This was a containment unit for the purpose to imprison her inner demon.

Her eyes, which were once a violet-blue color, were now a dark and sooty black covering her whole eyeball that had black veins emitting down her bags and cheekbones.

Her eyes had been doing that a lot these past few days as her inner demon is trying to unleash. 

The girl was dark and mysterious, she had pale, grayish-white skin, violet eyes, and a violet almost black curled hair, it was short and rested just above her shoulders. If you knew her you would know how mysterious she was. She was mostly quiet and emotionless but at times she was studious and sarcastic. Despite the girl's seemingly unfriendly attitude, she does indeed care greatly about the people she is attached to. She is one of the most understanding people someone could ever meet. 

At times she may seem like the most insensitive and pessimistic person as she generally disregards everything in a black and white type manner. 

She heard a twig snap as her neck snapped to the direction where it came from, there in all its glory were the men she had been stalking for the past 3 days. No, she is not a stalker or creepy like that, these men had recently hurt many women, and the police had been trying to find the group but alas they couldn't and told the world-famous Sparrow Academy.