𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Parlous" (dire, terrible, dangerous)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The sky was full of black inky smoke that made the air thick, the large fires that wherein every direction made the sky an orange colour was somehow beautiful? In it's on twisted, destructive way. Bella could look at it for ages, it was like she belonged here, in the middle of annihilation and misery. It brought a sense of peace, but most of all power to her. 

If she told these thoughts she was have to anyone at this very moment, they would be sure to throw the young demon into the mental asylum, thinking she was a lunatic. 'How could they let a looney be a hero!? What a catastrophe!!' even the girls thoughts were messed up. 

She could feel the energy inside her bubbling with anticipation, it felt as if it knew something big was about to happen, how strange. Bellatrix had an inkling that some big thing would come up very shortly, it was coming to the end of the mission. Mission Oblivion. Yep, you heard right. 

Bellatrix knew all of this mission. 

In fact she helped orchestrate it.

She knew Reginald was a monster mother's warned their kids about.

She was the deadliest monster herself.

People may have to die but billions had just died, who cared for a few more?! Though Bellatrix had to admit, it would be a shame for Ben to die. She made a deal with reggie that he wouldn't, and she wasn't lying about having some sort of feelings for Five, they might not be as large as she had said but they were still there.

She knew if what she had been doing came out that they would all think she was a traitor. Which yes, she indeed was. But Ben and Lila where the only ones that actually ever felt like family to her, she didn't want them to think that. She would of liked them to think that she was a daddy's girl... Not in a dirty way of course!