𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Parlous" (dire, terrible, dangerous)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

(a/n this chapter is so chaotic, I had butterflies reading the end part)

Bellatrix waited with Fei, Sloane and Five as they got ready doing everything. It was quite boring to be completely honest. Why wouldn't it be?

Five kept trying to get her to talk to him, but she was a very stubborn girl. Bella wanted to speak with five so bad, yet her pride was to big to speak to him, not only that but t was annoying everyone else also. Yes, they were very fond of the two but they honestly wanted things to go back to how it was between them. They didn't need more stress. Especially Bellatrix, on top of the world ending she also had to deal with her demonic father. On top of that she had to worry about becoming green of the dead.

Bella smiled when Viktor came down, happy that he was here. It felt right. 

"Okay, how down start?" Viktor asked, and most was also wondering the same.

"Have you ever moved  nest of bees?" Sloane questioned everyone, it was a rather random question, but they knew there was a meaning behind it.

"No, because that's weird." Lila bluntly stated, it was the truth though, it was a little weird. Yes, people did do it for jobs and all of that, but why would a bunch of superheroes do that? Wouldn't they be more busy saving the world?

Sloane ignored Lila and carried on with her speech, "You can't just pick it up. You have to keep the nest calm while you build a box around it, and then you trap it."

"Thank you for the bee lesson sis, but why do we need I- ohhh!" Bellatrix asked when she suddenly realised what they were going to do. "Cool.. do feel a little bad for Christopher though."