𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

She tried listening to pogo, but alas it was like she couldn't. Her mind felt like she was in a daze as everything around her went into this time-lapsed imagination. 

A burning sensation was felt at the back of her head, almost like a headache but it had pain as if sharp nails were going through her skull as she felt a warm liquid run down the nape of her neck and slowly and stickily went down her back. Her eyes unconsciously rolled to the back of her head as her body shook ferociously.

The woman, Pogo, and five looked at her in a frenzy. Thinking she was having a seizure" the woman started to call 911 as five perpetually shook her, trying to get the girl to wake up. Pogo was quick to get water and chemicals. Anything in this small trailer that could possibly wake the girl who was like a daughter to him to wake up.

"Hello?!" Bellatrix yelled as she looked at her surroundings. It looked as if she was in the same place where she was in that unsettling dream she had. A burning castle in flames in the distance. It was utterly beautiful, a sense of danger and evil that summoned the young demon in, her legs had moved before her brain could process what was happening, and she could feel her body getting warmer and warmer as she slowly approached the orange, red and black flames. 

Before Bellatrix knew it her body was engulfed in flames but she did not feel a thing. Although this was rather suspected as fire cannot affect her she still couldn't help but wince. She had looked to see where the pain was coming from to see if she was fully in her demonic form, wings and all. A slow and unbearable scratching sound was heard. As if someone was dragging their nails across a chalkboard. She knew whatever the sound was would find her so did she not bother to run and try to hide. 

After a nerve-racking thirty seconds that had in fact sounded like an eternity she finally faced face with that monster she had seen only once before. "Sígorgën" Bellatrix breathed out as the demon nodded.

"Yes, yes." His voice was raspy and cold but it was enough to send chills down her spine. "You should really call me father though" 

Bellatrix knew she didn't want the meaning of him calling her his daughter. She didn't want to ask why he kept asking her to call him that, she didn't want to know why this was happening and she didn't want to know who she was. She just wanted to go back to sitting with pogo and five to discuss the apocalypse. Not that that was great but it was better than whatever this was.

She chuckled, the chuckle itself sounded sarcastic and raspy when in actual fact she was just putting on a brave face. It would be a lie to say she wasn't freaked out... scared. She wasn't insane, she knew that if it came to is, she would probably die at the hands of this 'Sígorgën' he was The Devil after all. 

"Now now, darling. Show me a smile, no need to be rude." The Devil informed her as she just scoffed and scanned the room, trying to find ways to get out. The door she had entered was closed, probably locked, the windows were nailed to the wall and there was fire everywhere. "I see, you don't like me. That is unfortunate but not questionable as I have kidnapped you. Anyhow, I'm here to tell you things, whether you'd like to be told or not."

'He may not be the nicest but he is nicer than I thought...' Bellatrix thought as she stared at the monstrous-looking creature in front of her. Sígorgën chuckled deeply, a dark sinister, and evil sound lacing it as Bellatrix felt chills run down her whole body.

"That I am, I was once an angel you know." He informed her before smiling, his yellow and black teeth that were as sharp as the tip of a knife on show. "Now moving on, you are not one of those powered people, I have a human form and fell in love with a human, your mother, she got pregnant and of course, by your power, she died giving birth to you, your birth just happened to be the day those weird superheroes were born. Now a big danger is coming your way, and I want to retire soon so you also must learn how to rule the underworld. In meaning  to rule the bad people who are dead."

Bellatrix had too many emotions flowing through her body at this time as her father had just said this so absentmindedly and bluntly. "I see you like getting to the point." She muttered,

"I see you are beautiful, I mean of course you are, you're my daughter of course. Bye." 

Bellatrix looked at him highly confused, what did he mean when he said bye? "Wait, wha-!?" before she could finish her sentence her body started falling at an alarming speed as she tried to grab the air around her. If only she had Sloane's powers right about now.

Before she knew it she was back in the trailer she gasped loudly and looked around in a frenzy, everything that had just happened finally dawned on her as her chest heaved up and down, trying to catch her breath.

Five looked as if he could cry with joy as he talked in her ear trying to make sure she was alright, but she wouldn't reply. Pogo tried to move the boy to the side so he could give her some water but Five wouldn't move. He needed to make sure she was alright, he may have only known her for a few days but he was infatuated with the girl and couldn't lose her.

Bellatrix slowly looked around herself and finally breathed out a sigh as she hit her head on the table and just relaxed in that position. "Well shit. I'm a fucking princess... Scratch that, I'm about to be a queen."

A/N SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!

I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN AND I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

NEW CHAPTERS COMING OUT SOON, SEE YA!