Chapter 4

Medea's pov

Lante Agriche, Head of the Black Agriche and main antagonist of The Way to Protect the Heroine's Older Brother.

A disgusting man who's narcissist and arrogant as tyrant who only values his children if they succeeded into his expectations and becoming full fledged Agriche like himself.

Man who doesn't hesitated to kill his very own children or his wives as well, has immoral values.

Yeah, the world's disgusting father of all times and completely disgusted me.

I sighs as lean on my hand as looking my papers where I write everything I need to know about Roxana/The Way to Protect the Heroine's Older Brother and others like Your Throne and Villainess Reverses the Hourglass and some others.

I mean I need to remember everything.

But there's something I haven't got my answers well or questions.

Why there's no Marquess Helio Niccolo or Nana?

Helio Niccolo, Vasillios Empire's Marquess and their greatest War Hero who was sercetly trained and raised by OG Medea Solon.

And Nana, the nanny of both OG Medea and Dekis who became their motherly figure since their parents were bastards who think about their reputation and wealth as making Medea driving to became a historical figure.

Yeah, what a disgusting parents.

I never found Nana's counterpart or Helio....

I mean I never found someone named Helio Niccolo in Obelian Empire or another kingdoms along with Nana.

I guess he and she doesn't exist here.

Ha, I feel horrible.

It must be because I feel sad or because the unfortunate sympathy I feel towards OG Medea?

I don't know.

I knew much Medea loved Nana and cared for Helio but.....I don't understand well my feelings.

Gosh, annoyance.

I still processes this lacking of humane comfort and emotional understanding of myself from my past life as Seo Bora.

I soon felt the carriage stopped which I soon stand up and walked out of my black carriage as walking up to the driver.

"Hey, what's going?"

"Your Grace...well, that"

"Huh?" I soon turn around and seeing some men harassing a girl and her butler along with their workers.

I looked closely and recognized their brooch's symbol.

The Agriche.....

That son of treacherous rat.

He really thinks he's king of the world.

Let's give those losers a lesson.

"Your Grace?" The Driver spoke in worried while I walked towards the butler and his lady whom he was protecting him from the Agriche's assassins.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"Gosh, shut up, old man! Shut your trap if you don't want to be stab through your throat!"

"Don't talk like to him!"

"Oh, shut up! You bi-" the assassin was about to say the word 'bitch' was soon cut off when I grabbed his head and I smashed his brainless pig's head to the tree that you can heard the bones breaking.