Chapter 8

Medea's pov

Looks like the party has begun, I mean seriously.

Hearing Lante's screams of pain truly satisfied me.

"Augh....you...You monster" I soon looked down and seeing the trashy follower of that pathetic loser mumbled before ignoring it as it dies.

After all, I cause myself little fun with those bastards since I know Roxana wants to know everything about me now.

I stood while the corpses were around me of those pathetic fools who dared think that I would be weak and defenseless noble lady who somehow became the Matriarch of my Grand Dukedom

Well, I show them that they were completely wrong.

Painfully and disappointedly wrong.

"Our Princess, our shadows soldiers of Team A to Team C are now slaughtering each and ever pathetic lowlife humans who follow that pathetic son of rat" Ajax soon reported the status to me while Lancelot was slashing down the couple of soldiers of Lante since we were in the training grounds.

I let go a 'Hmm' as passing my hair away.

"It seems we won't let the Pedelian's knights have little fun with these pathetic brainless pigs. Anyways, Lancelot. Did you have fun of fighting these weaklings?" I asked as Lancelot walks towards them and knees down before me.

"They're unworthy warriors but...I did have some fun. My Princess, I have located where Jeremy Agriche is.... he's going to the Education Center" Lancelot soon reported me which I smirk as gripped my sword tightly.

So the Education Center?

Isn't that the place where they forced the young children to became killers and being that bastard's pawns of his success.

It doesn't even surprised me as well, he uses his own children as his tools to gain more power and authority.

After all, Roxana and Grizelda lost their full blood sibling thanks to their father who doesn't mind of killing his own offspring.

Something like that bastard father of OG Medea does.

I really hate that man as well, his bitch authoritarian wife.

I still I don't know why I feel this pure wrath but it feels so familiar and the more I feel it, the more my hatred increases towards those people and of course, that bastard Eros.

Hmm, I guessed sympathy or something else.

"Alright, follow me, my Shadows....We have mansion to clean up" I darkly said as Lancelot and Ajax went back to my shadow while I begin to walked.