Chapter 9

Author's pov

"Because.... it's makes you feel human" Medea said with those light, pinkish lips of her as Dion's eyes widen in surprised by her response.

Dion Agriche, the third oldest son of the Black Agriche and Lante's most treasured son who he deals him as a trophy.

He might not look like it due of his emotionless expression but he's actually a broken soul who was born into a twisted and disgusting family.

He carries more trauma than Roxana since unlike her who her mother still cares for her, his mother Maria, the third wife of Lante, dislikes him for adapting more of Lante's appearance and she doesn't even care about him.

He learned how to kill, he learned how to be cruel and ruthless, he learned how to be a true Agriche.

The name he sercetly and mentally despises.

Being a Agriche.

And of course, he didn't really dislike or like Ashil, his half older brother

And of course, he didn't really dislike or like Ashil, his half older brother. He just remained neutral towards him and out of all siblings, he was somehow close to him before his father ordered him to never get close to Ashil again.

He didn't feel remorse when he kill him but yet, it made his heart more emptier than it was already is.

Hell, he didn't have someone that he loved or cared about in his final test to became a Agriche.

He alone and filled of this twisted and broken persona that made by his family.

When he saw Roxana's crying, he saw her as the only fragment of living emotion as well, human in his family which that's the reason why he wants her to make her cry so bad.

They both shared the same trauma and abuse, he wanted to be a painful memory that stayed with Roxana's heart for eternity as died by her hand.

He wanted that which that's why he decided to join her in her rebellion.

Even though he dislikes her getting to lose to Cassis Pedelian that giving her some of her humanity back, he still let him go due of their contract.

But he didn't expect to met her.

Medea Solon.