Chapter 12

Author's pov

In the Obelian Empire, somewhere in the Callista County.

"Ah, God. Sister Psyche is on a date with the Cardinal Sov while Aria is on the Franz Empire and working on her duties as the Crown Princess and being lovey dovey with the Crown Prince Asterope. Ugh, I'm so bored!" A 17 year old girl shouted as she lay down on the grass and let out a boring sigh.

Suddenly, she felt something appeared which she stood up and seeing a giant shadow demon Dragon appeared.

"Fafnir?!"

"My apologies for scaring you off, Lady Thalia" the dragon named Fafnir soon said as revealing the third daughter of the County Callista House and the youngest sister of Psyche.

Thalia Callista.

Thalia is a beautiful young woman of fair skin and average height

Thalia is a beautiful young woman of fair skin and average height. She has a short, golden blonde hair that reaches to her mid neck with bangs falling softly to her translucent green eyes framed by black, long lashes. She processes a slim frame with strong, limbs and she's taller than her oldest sister Psyche.

Instead of wearing lavish gowns like her second older sister Aria or frilly gowns like her oldest sister Psyche, she wears rather male clothing of fine fabric of red, gold, and dark gray colors with fine gold and red jewelry.

She's one of the allies of Medea whom she admires and respects Medea along with her sisters due of her being one of the strongest female high nobles, the Grand Duchess and expert swordswoman.

And she's one of the few who knows that Medea and Dekis are Half Demons.

"Fafnir, what are you doing here? You know you can't appear like this?! You're going to give a heart attack on my parents and the servants" Thalia nearly shouted at Shadow servant dragon who looks at Thalia so innocent and confused.

"Well, Princess said that she needs you, Lady Thalia

"Well, Princess said that she needs you, Lady Thalia. She sent a message to me to pick you up and taking you to Wigdrasil Kingdom" Fafnir soon said which Thalia looks at him in surprised.