Medea's Profile

Name: Medea Solon

Name: Medea Solon

Past Life Name: Seo Bora

Alias: Villainess, Your Grace, Grand Duchess, Lady Medea, Medi (By Dekis), Demon Duchess, Half Breed (By Dion), Half Demon, Princess.

Gender: Female

Race: Hybrid (Half Human Half Demon)

Age: 22

Birthdate: January 1

Class: Nobility

Group: House of Solon

Position:
Grand Duchess
Princess (Formerly)

Family:
Endymion (Father)
Selene Solon (Mother)
Dekis Solon (Older Brother)
Unnamed Sister in Law

Friends:
Psyche Callista
Perion Sov
Bertie
Claude de Alger Obelia
Felix Robane
Anastacius de Alger Obelia
Diana
Lilian York
Aria Callista
Thalia Callista
Roxana Agriche
Cassis Pedelian
Jeremy Agriche
Grizelda Agriche
Sylvia Pedelian
(More will be added)

Love Interest: Dion Agriche

Height: 170cm (5'7")

Hair: Purple

Eye: Purple

Skills:
Literature
Swordswomanship
Politics
Shadow Demonic Powers
Summoning Shadows

Appearance:

Medea has a long, straight dark purple hair extends pasts her waist, with bangs framing her pale face and her large purple eyes framed by black, thick, long lashes and small mole under her left eye. She often styles her hair and parts her hair mostly to her right side. Her frame is slim and lithe with long, strong limbs from frequently training.

As noblewoman and Grand Duchess of most influential family, Medea dresses lavish gowns of various shades of purple and black with fine jewelry but she often dresses with informally and lavishly black suits with jewelry and capes or coats. She also wears the ring of her household that was passed from the heads of her family and also a necklace.

Described by many, Medea is impressively beautiful with elegance and grace. She noted herself that she's a royal beauty.

Personality:
Like her counterpart, she processes same traits like the Original Medea Solon. Her elegancy, proper savior-faire, sophisticated, grace, her level of haughtiness, cunning, extremely intelligent and her unpleasant temper that many people, even Emperor fears it and often say that she inherited from her mother.