2

“Sanji, stop messing around! Hey, what gives?!” Luffy's head was suddenly sunken deep into a pillow, silencing his voice.

The moment the young boy realized his pants had been taken off, he grew even more defensive than before.

“D-d-don't!” Sanji got closer to him, taking a whiff of his hair while squeezing down at his ass, tightly.

“I always knew you didn't sleep with boxers on, you're already asking for it you dirty elastic whore.” The words that were being spoken to him from Sanji weren't believable for the young boy.

“Ow! That hurts, don't pull my arms and h-hips so hard!” He squirmed around beneath the blonde male's grip while the merciless pervert spread his legs open.

Unfortunately, he failed to penetrate him the first time, given how unprepared Luffy was. Aside from this, he was scared out of his wits as well.

“Too tight... Too bad, I have no other choice. Brace yourself a little, I'm going in.” He smirked, forcing himself to go inside of the younger boy.

His member was unimaginably big, and since the younger boy hadn't been stretched out by Zoro in awhile, he started bleeding from below as soon as Sanji broke inside of him all the way.

“Mmm!!! Mmmmh!!!!!” Screaming into the pillow that his head had been pushed into, Luffy started to kick his legs back at the older man, attempting to free himself.

“It..Hffmm- Hu- Hurts!” He breathed before getting sunken back down.

“It shouldn't, you're made of rubber, little slut.” Sanji pushed himself deeply inside of the boy as Luffy's hips shifted around in agony.

Attempting to break free from the man's grip, he pushed his head back up to try and hit him, but the Chef silently snickered at the boy's foolish attempt and pounded him hard enough to make urine spill out of his slit.

“Do you wanna know why Zoro hasn't come back to you yet?” He breathed into the boy's ear, pulling roughly at his hair.

“Because I told him there were some suspicious Marine ships headed towards us and he went out to go look for them. So I locked his ass outside. You don't know how long I waited for you to look for him so I could do this to you.” Luffy's breathing hitched as he struggled to move as much as before.

“Y..you... Lied to m...me.. ngh!! S-s-stop!! STOP, IT HURTS!” He begged, feeling humiliated by the older man who squeezed his waist really tightly, enough to bruise him.

“H...help... M..me..” His body trembled and slowly gave out underneath him as Sanji continued to thrust faster inside of him, scraping his walls.

“Sanji... Sanji.. P-please! I-I'm gonna-!” Tears streamed down the boy's face as the older man pulled at his dick from below, getting squirted by Luffy's urine when the boy peed himself again.

“Hahaha!! You made a mess you little bitch, how gross.” The younger boy ended up passing out from the amount of pain he was in, as his body couldn't bare with it any longer.

Realizing this, Sanji cursed underneath his breath and immediately took off.

“Shit... I think that Swordsman's coming back. Look at this fucking mess. What do I care? I have nothing to fear. He'll never know I'm not even Sanji. Eating his devil fruit was the best thing I ever got after that Newkama man's death.” A mysterious man grinned, unlocking the door to leave.

~~~

“Hey, I spotted a pirate ship earlier.” Zoro spoke, looking down at a blonde haired male who was walking out onto the deck with a speedy pace on his feet.

“It's mine, of course!”

“Yours?” The Swordsman started to laugh. “Like hell it is, don't make me laugh, man.”

“We'll see who ends up laughing in the end... Roronoa Zoro.” Suddenly, Sanji's form was altered into an unknown man with an evil look in his eyes.

“Who the hell are you!?” Wielding his swords out at the strange pirate, Zoro jumped down from the place he was in to face the man.

“I'm the devil in disguise. You should really take better care of this ship... Maybe next time you'll keep that bitchy Captain more protected.” After jumping off and onto a boat, the ship took off at the speed of light and as did Zoro, in hopes of finding Luffy safe.

“I can't believe we were fooled, dammit! He better not have done anything to him...”

~~~