35

(⚠ WARNING: This chapter contains violence and gore, reader's discretion is advised! ⚠)

A loud explosion violently shook the ground, creating a hole through the thousands to millions of shining minerals that were engraved into the floor.

The sound of Luffy's voice lead his crew to finding their Captain, but by the time they reached him, he was halfway through losing his mind.

"Luffy! Luffy!"

They desperately called out to him, running into the graphic scenery some even had to shield their eyes from.

The amount of blood splattered across the ground was enough to fill up an entire pool, but the young man wouldn't budge.

That wasn't enough for him.

Zoro unleashed his swords and sprinted into action, rushing over to Luffy.

"Zoro, stay out of this. All of you, stay out of it!" Luffy warned.

His tone of voice was so deep and intimidating, Zoro and the others had to look at him twice to realize that the voice belonged to their Captain in the first place.

However, Luffy made it clear to his friends that he didn't need help. What he needed was resistance.

He couldn't even stop his own self, from this point on.

Though the predator was still fighting back with a broken nose and a severe internal injury that was filling up his head with blood clots, his mindset couldn't compare to Luffy's.

Luffy didn't see an enemy in front of him, he was looking at a bloodthirsty hellhound that needed to be executed.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!!!"

The bandit had his mouth shut, but the words were still lingering in Luffy's mind.

Each word Orpheus spoke before, made him relive the moment he was being sexually assaulted by his abuser, causing him to break through the man's dizzy-dizzy powers.

"I'm starting to see straight again."

Shortly after noticing this, Luffy looked down at his hands to find pieces of pulverized bones of the man's cranium within them, as he descended to the ground on his knees.

His eyeballs and teeth were scattered near a group of watchers that couldn't move an inch without gagging or fainting.

The foul smell of his enemy's blood was merged into the boy's clothing and skin.

"Luffy..." His friends were speechless and in complete shock. This battle was unlike any other they had ever witnessed before.

The man Luffy was fighting against was absolutely torn to shreds, with his organs being ripped out of his interior, erasing the town's beauty to turn it into a landmark for the most brutal murder ever to be witnessed by everyone there.

"Let's go! What're you doing!?" Zoro asked the others who were too paralyzed to move an inch.

"I... I'll go get the Sunny..." Franky responded with a set of wide eyes.

Everyone else remained unmoved, including the residents within the town who now feared Luffy, unsure if they were saved from the predator only to be killed by him, later on.

"L...Lu-" The sound of Luffy hyperventilating made the world grow silent.

The boy crumbled up chunks of his hair and tossed his head back, letting out a scream even more terrifying than the murder scene he created with his own two hands.