46

The last person Zoro stared back at was Sanji, right before rushing to the bathroom that Franky was now trying to repair.

All that he could think of right now, more than anything else, was how good Franky's new security cameras turned out to be, for this specific type of situation.

"We took every precaution necessary, the Sunny should be unassailable. How do they keep trespassing into it?!

Well... The rooms have cameras in them now either way, so that's very convenient.

For now, I'll check the bathroom and move on from there."

Using the strength in his lower body, Zoro put his legs into high gear, running down the hallway, hoping not to get lost on the way to his destination.

Which, unfortunately for him, Is exactly what happened.

"Need help with something?"

The Swordsman's fight-or-flight mode went off as soon as he heard a masculine voice from behind him.

"Woah woah, chill out bud! It's just me." Franky quickly responded, placing his hand over Zoro's shoulder.

"Don't do that to me, man. Seriously, now's really not the time." Zoro exhaled, loosening the grip on his sword.

"Why do ya' say that? Is it because of the wall?"

While mentioning the infamous broken wall, Zoro stayed beside Franky for a while, interested in what information he could convey to him.

"Yeah. Matter of fact, I was searching for the bathroom just now."

"I was literally headed there right now, let's go together!"

Letting Franky take the lead to avoid wasting time by taking the wrong path, Zoro arrived at the main bathroom in no time.

"Hey, how did this happen?"

"That's what I'd like to know, dammit! Whoever did this to the Sunny's gonna pay for it."

"I'll make sure they do."

Franky stared at Zoro's swords while he took them out of his burgundy colored sash.

"Now that we're here, I think it's a good time to ask you about this... How reliable are those new cameras?"

In that moment, something clicked in Franky's brain.

"The cameras! Of course!! I didn't put any in the bathrooms for privacy reasons, of course... But I sure as heck did install over twenty others, everywhere else!"

"And how do you see them? What room do you view the footage in?"

"Since the cellar was legit the ONLY place that had enough space around here, I shoved all the equipment in there. I even installed a suuuuper spiffy desk and everything. Let's go check it out!"

Once their minds began to function with clarity, the men shut the bathroom door and went straight to the cellar, down below the lowest level located on the Sunny.

The rooms grew darker and darker, with only a poorly lit candle lighting to guide the pirates down a flight of squeaky wooden stairs.

"Turn it on."

"Shit, it's outta charge! I swear, I left this thing plugged in like two hours ago before getting into the shower." Franky's statement sent a bad vibration throughout Zoro's body.

"Wait... You left it charging before? Then why is the charger down there? It's not even plugged in! Look!"

"Calm your ass down!! I don't know why this is all out of place, but cool it! Let's check the surveillance cameras first." Franky spoke firmly to the younger man before him.