42

The straw hat boy lowered his head with shame, leaving the young Doctor's office, never once looking behind him.

On his way back to his bedroom, he saw that his bathroom light was on, and that the door was wide open.

"Hmm?"

Curious as to why the door was open, Luffy approached the light at a speedy pace, then slowed down while noticing two large shadows inside of the bathroom.

"Ass-face!"

"Is that the best you can think of- Ow!! Uwaha!"

"Zoro and Sanji?" The scenery he quietly observed from afar was one he never thought to ever find.

From his perspective of the view he stumbled across, the Cook and his first mate had a set of towels around their necks, and another pair in their hands.

The set they had in their hands were to smack each other around with, while they attempted to hold back on being too loud and scandalous.

Listening to the laughter that escaped their lips while they stared at one another, Luffy turned around and let them bond as much as they wanted.

Inside, he was smiling... Outside, his smile was too broken to physically appear on his face, after his consultation with Chopper.

However... The feeling of having Zoro and Sanji in his bedroom, gave the Captain the safety he needed in order to sleep, all night.

"Luffy? When did he get back here?!" Zoro asked himself.

The sound of his voice made the young man toss and turn in his bed.

"You'll wake him up, asshole! Not so loud!" Sanji spoke to the older man, bending down to stare at the Captain.

The fetal position he was sleeping in was heartwarming for the Cook.

He lifted the covers over Luffy's shoulders and tucked him in, ever so quietly.

"He looks peaceful, doesn't he?" He subconsciously asked, with a soft voice.

"Yeah... Cute too." Zoro placed a kiss against the boy's forehead, then walked away from his bedroom.

As they left, they looked down at their feet and saw Chopper.

"Is Luffy in there?"

"Yeah, and fast asleep too." Sanji said, rubbing Chopper's head.

"But what about the pain? Or his throat?" Chopper questioned, frowning at Sanji and Zoro.

"Throat? What's wrong with his throat?"

Zoro asked, giving Chopper and Sanji a serious, almost angered facial expression.

"S...Sanji brought him to me because he told me that he burned his throat. But that's not the truth."

The look on Zoro's face became far more intimidating than before, as he nodded at the Doctor.

"I had to take him, he couldn't eat anything at all today! What was I supposed to do? Leave him like that?!" The blonde man argued.

"You should have told me about it first."

"Huh? Why would he need to tell you first, Zoro?" Chopper asked, feeling small in between the taller men as they got closer to each other's faces.

Things were looking grim for the Doctor...

He was starting to believe that his very presence was in danger, judging by the way Zoro and Sanji sounded.

"Stay with Luffy. I'll tell you, later." Sanji muttered at the Swordsman who was flaring his nostrils at him, rather angrily.