Norse Mythology

In Norse cosmology, All is life in Nine worlds that centre around the cosmological tree Yggdrasil. The gods inhabit the heavenly realm of Asgard whereas humanity inhabits Midgard, which is the centre of the cosmos. In the beginning, there was nothing. The world subsists as a place of light and heat called Muspelheim whose flames were warm and another world of ice known as Niflheim. When both fire and cold collide they form a giant (Ymir) and a cow (Audhumbla). Her milk was used to feed Ymir and she licked ice blocks to survive. From her licking arose Bur, the first Æsir. Ymir slept and from their left arm sweated a male and a female, the beginning of frost ogres.

Bur begot a son named Bor. Bor wedded Bestla, the daughter of a giant. Bor and Bestla gave birth to 3 gods. Odin was the eldest. Vili is the second and Vé the youngest. The Æsir thought themselves superior. 3 gods decided to kill Ymir to use his giant body for the creation of the world. Odin and his brother kill Ymir. His skull became the sky, flesh as earth, blood into oceans, teeth as mountains and hair into the forest.

We all believe in Norse mythology and their gods exist and currently are alive. It has a popular future predicted event called "Ragnarok". Ragnarok is a series of events, including a great battle, signified to lead to the death of several great figures including gods Odin, Thor, Loki, Heimdallr and Freyr. Natural disasters and the fall of the world in water. After these, the world will resurface anew and be fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors.