Thor's Return And Conclusion

In the present time, while Loki was nowhere in the world, the Bermuda triangle has gone weak. No mysterious disappearance and many planes could fly over the triangular region. Sif has been released from prison with the help of Idunn. Both arrived at Area 51. Sif challenged Loki to a fight. Oris handed his invention to Idunn. Idunn drove to Iceland to obtain the Eyrarland statue. Took it to Thor's well. Where she deposits the statue, some thorium metal and her magical apple at Thor's well hole. She provided the energy source through the Oris device. Bringing Thor back to life. A large powerful man with eyes of lighting, long red hair and a great beard. He woke with thunder and yelled, "For Asgard's good fortune".

Angrily he arrived in the middle of Loki and Sif's fight. Thor challenged Loki. They had a vicious fight. Loki slashes Thor's face. Thor dodged to the left. Then blast Thor a few meters back. Loki grabbed his sword and tried to slash at his head. Thor summons lightning in both hands. He blasts onto the ground and almost loses Loki's balance. Loki signalled him saying, "I can handle this nephew!" His face was full of terror. Thor kills Loki with a quick fireball and cuts his throat. Thor won.

Earth's darkness comes to an end. Norse is a symbol of sacrifice. Thor with other remaining gods returned to Asgard. Took care of his mother earth. Area 51 hides all mystery and its clarification. Earth continued with its present as a normal world without letting out the past. "Time is not reality but a concept or a measure" - Antiphon the Sophist. Oris wiped by his invention for a better mankind. While wiping, he saw one of his formulae papers where it penned 4 x 5 = 16.