Time Travel

Form of periodic First Quadrant Heisenberg time equation:

Σ ΓΔΕ.Δt = (h!/2) (∫ₒ∞ e)e

Likewise, he had comprehended many formulae.

Oris was ready to test his project. Loki feared the knowledge, power and strength of humans. They would bring Thor once again to life. Loki decided to trap Oris in the Viking era. He gathered cosmic strings from the realms and provided them to the cylinder, it vibrated at the speed of light. Vibration caused cosmic strings to cross themselves as a loop. It influences gravitational radiation and can oscillate to any place. He dozed Oris with psychoactive drugs which lead Oris to impair his judgment of mental timeline. Both drifted to the Frankish Empire in 845. From the repeal of Charlemagne in 799. Loki returned with Viking on March 29th after the death of Charlemagne. He led the Viking troops under the name of Ragnar Lothbrok and held the city for ransom. Loki held multiple attacks on the city. Oris got snatched in the middle of the battlefield. He saw Viking troops reaching toward him in a group of 5 warriors. In total 16 warriors were running behind him. But there were 4 groups of 5 warriors each. He wasn't able to focus. He stood there, psychoactive drugs took over his mind completely. He kept counting again and again. The count remained the same. He stuck into that moment and that event kept happening repeatedly. This incident shattered Oris completely. Loki got a prize of 7000 livres in silver and gold in ransom. Loki left with 100 Vikings. 845's Loki arrived on earth. With confusing facts about Oris and Ragnar's presence. He used his magic to push them outside to their entrance. This led to overruling Oris from the loop and failure in the plan present time Loki to destroy Oris's invention. Leaving no hard evidence and record about legendary Ragnar Lothbrok in history.

Loki jumped to 1815 to stop Thorium from discovering. But instead, mistakenly he created the hundred days, "The war of the sixth coalition". By helping Napoleon to escape from his captivity. Loki couldn't succeed in stopping thorium discovery. Failing in his purpose, they return to the present time.