Damian dating a scarlet witch reader imagine

- you were under the wing of John Constantine

- He was your 'uncle' to what you referred to

- He met during a mission he so famously gets into and discovers you as you were part of the prophecy of the reborn version and entity of the Scarlet Witch, a magical entity of "unfathomable power"

- During the battle he had somehow contained your powers

- being powerless and no home he took you in, you were somewhat homeschooled (he cast spells to help you learn faster from time to time, he cheats ;). You were a bookkeeper of some sort, you looked after the books in the House of Mystery.

- the first time you and Damian met was when you were around 14-15 years of age. His father and he had stopped by the house of Mystery to get help from John on a case regarding magic.

- "Oi, y/n!" John shouted as you huffed putting the last book on the shelf and made your way to the lounge. There you halted in your tracks and widen your eyes when you saw Batman and Robin seated opposite to John who was boredly sprawled on the couch.

- "you could have mentioned we had visitors," you sighed.

- "whose s/he/they?" Robin inquired sternly

- "That is y/n, yeah you see tiny batsy, when ya' know batsy senior here he kinda rubs on ya. This is my niece. Niece, meet junior and senior batsy. Now that we're all acquainted what is it that ya need? I'm missin' the footy for this," John gruffed.

- "hi," you oddly waved and made your way next to John.

- "Does s/he/they have powers?" Batman immediately questioned.

- "No," you quipped.

- "How old are you?"

- "Stop questioning my niece," John groaned.

- "Uh, I'm 14/15," you answered raising a brow feeling interrogated, "So what do you need?"

- Batman began to explain about the case, how this odd new villain was a magic user and started to describe how his magic worked and the runes that were left behind. You listened carefully but couldn't shake off the feeling of how Batman's protege, Robin, didn't stop looking at you.

- "Sounds like demon shit," John sighed.

- "What colour were the runes left behind?" you asked.

- "Red when they were cast, but turned black once they were used," Batman said showing you a picture of them.

- "I've seen them, I think there's a book about them in the library," you said. "There might be a way to pinpoint the user and energy type if you know how to track it from memory."

- "You know what?" John stood up and yawned, "I think lovely niece here can show you. I, however, need to return and watch the footy. I have a bet and need to know if I need to reverse anything... bye!" he cast a portal and walked through it. The three only deadpanned knowing John's nature.

- "uh... if you can follow me..." you trailed and lead them upstairs where the library was. You stopped before the entrance and got out a twisted pen-shaped twig with a gem at the end. "Wrist."

- "Excuse me?" Robin exclaimed.

- "You won't be able to enter the library. John cast a protective barrier spell a year ago. We've had... a lot of unwanted battles and people coming into here. Don't worry you won't feel anything," you reassured as you showed them your wrist and the rune. "It'll come off after you leave the house."

- Batman and Robin exchanged looks, assessing if you spoke the truth. You raised a brow and sighed. "It's literally a bunch of twigs wrapped together and a low-class gem. Here you can inspect," you hand over the item to Batman as he scans through it. Seeming satisfied he hands it over to you and flips his arm so you can write a small rune and it glows. Batman looks at it waiting for something to happen and nothing does.