Qualifications

I don't own the art above, but I fell in love with it.

Request from ladybug7d: Can you do a league of assassin Damian one shots, please

Just a bunch of fluff~

A mix of Prime Earth (Robin 2021) and Batman Beyond inspired Damian.

There is something in the wind Damian senses as the cold wind from the Himalayans on the infamous and mysterious fortress of Nanda Parbat grazes a soft skin that prickles his skin. He leans on the balcony connected to the bedroom that overlooks the training grounds and the gardens he begins to nit-pick the new recruits of the league of assassins. He singles out those who would survive the next round of tests and then those who would rise in the ranks the fastest.

Lady Shiva, he watches, with her formidable eyes walking through the neat rows of recruits dressed in black as they swing their swords, watching their form. He trusted her, she had been loyal to the league and had an eye for picking the best.

Damian's eyes then switch to the smaller training yard, adjacent to the main one he recalled training as a child when he was raised to be a weapon. His 'friends' his partner had called them who he had met during the tournament on Lazurus Island, those who chose to stay and join the ranks of the league. He watches, draped in his robes, which his grandfather had always prepared for him if he ever took charge in the future, of Lazurus green silk with the most beautiful patterns of swirls with the hidden meaning of stories from the Middle East.

He remains still until he slowly becomes alert sensing someone's presence as soon he calms down and smiles, feeling familiar arms wrap around him and a head resting on his back. "You're doing it again," you say closing your eyes as you lean further into his back.

"Doing what beloved?" he brings you in front of him and tilts your head up with soft fingers from battle-worn hands. 

"This," you mumble putting your hand on his cheek as he responds like a cat and tilts his head to the side closing his eyes. You, as well draped in silk robes mimicking his that only showed your place in the al Ghul league. If you weren't one position under the demon head himself, you were his equal. His equal, and his beloved. 

It had been a year, a slow but tranquil one since you had followed Damian to walk that grey line with him as he took charge of the league. Ever since you had exchanged vows to a priest in a temple during your time together during a mission in Arabia. It was a spur of the moment but it both made you realise how much you loved each other. You vowed how no matter what, even if the world had turned on him you would still love him, Damian vowing how he would love and protect you no matter the cost.

When Damian told you he was going to take his right as the demon's head you told him you would follow him. As long he would stay true to himself, stay sane, and hold the values he had learnt from his time under his father's teachings. And he did, despite being ruthless sometimes, and cunning he was true. He had built the league to walk that grey line, built it as a home for those lost, those like him who were forged as weapons. He focused more on the soldiers and those who served him, they were stronger, perhaps one that you admitted that Ra al Ghul could never match when he was the Demon Head; who was focused on his plans rather than his guard.

You smiled softly as your eyes practically adored Damian. You had always adored Damian in a way, but it grew stronger every year. You adored his heart, rough but kind and true. You adored how he was fond of animals, fond of how both his father and his grandfather. Adored how his fighting style was both ruthless and graceful. You loved his features, muscular but a little lean, his eyes that were both terrifying but loving, his lips that smirked teasingly and cunningly. His caramel-like skin, rich and warm that melted you with his touch.