Costumes & Tree branches drabble

Age: 15 or 16 👈

Warnings: prepare to laugh

I had this very weird dream about so here I go:

A small drabble~

Lying down on Damian's soft, luxurious silk bed I fiddled with the blanket, intertwining it with my fingers.

"Beloved," I hear a familiar voice then sitting up.

"Hey, Dames," I said then looking at his expression on his face like something is up. "What's wrong?"

He sits on the bed next to me. "Beloved, I'm sorry but I'm going on a mission for the week,"

"But-, Dami! You promised me that we would spend the week together while your father is on business, my parents are gone for the week and your brothers are busy," I say the grabbing another pillow and lying on my side cuddling it.

"My love, I'm sorry," He said wrapping his arm around me, I just hide my face into the pillow. "You'll have Titus, and Alfred the cat," He muffles with his head in my hair.

"Beloved," He says. "Don't be sad, it makes me sad,"

"Well too bad, I'm sad," I say sticking up my middle finger as he scoffs, as I feel Damian poking me continuously until I smack his hand away. I feel Damian smirk and dip his head and wrap his arms from behind.

"Beloved," He says then starts peppering kisses behind my neck. "Please,"

I sigh in defeat and turn around, "What?" I glare at him.

"I'm not going, until your happy," he says teasingly.

"Go, I'm happy, there," I say sarcastically and wave dismissively.

"Come here," he says and I flop onto his chest.

"I don't want you to go," I mumble.

" I don't either, but I have duties," he says, rubbing my back.

"I know," I say.

"Better now?" he inquires.

I just nod in reply "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more," he gives me a kiss

==========

I was bored in the manor, it had been a day since Damian left and I had nothing to do. Titus popped on the bed wanting affection as well as Alfred the cat. I rubbed his head and the cat lye on top of my chest. Suddenly an idea came into mind, oh this is going to be good.

=======

I adjusted the camera, Alfred and Titus were on board which was good. We wouldn't make to much of a mess, would we? I made Titus stand on a table and Alfred beside him. Titus was in a Batman costume with the clothes from ace which retired a year ago as he was no longer to move around like he used to. I made a small robin costume for Alfred and even convinced him to wear a mask. I turned on the fan to give that dramatic look effect.

"The night, the dark crusader, the Dark Knight, the batman," I said and Titus barked

"And the wonderful, boy wonder, Robin," I said and Alfred just meowed and licked his paws.

I started voicing them.

"Robin, let's go," I said in a deep voice

They hopped around the couch then Alfred went onto a table that held a ming vase with intricate patterns on it.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, Shi-" The vase then shattered on the floor as I stand frozen and both the cat and I exchange looks.

I looked into the camera and said:

"We can edit it out right?"

---

What we needed, was a villain, yeah I thought. I can't really bother Alfred, and it'll be weird anyway. 

"Hey, Demon told me to look after you unless I wanted to be beheaded," Tim says walking into the room and an idea sparks.

I put the camera down and started picture framing him using my fingers as he freezes and gives me a discombobulated look.

"Eh, y/n, what are you doing?" he looked at me confused.

"You're going to do exactly as I tell you to unless you want to replay you and Damian on the T-rex scene," I manifest the best threatening look I can conjure from my time with Damian terrorizing his brothers.

Tim shudders at the scene of a young ten-year-old Damian challenging him when he was first introduced to the manor and as his time as Robin sent chills up his spine.

He's going to look amazing I grin.

---

"Robin, poison Ivy is on the loose, let's go," I voiced a deep voice for Titus mimicking Bruce's signature voice change.

I turned the camera to the archway which Tim was supposed to come out from.

"Dun, dun, dun!" I say making sound effects.

"I'm not doing this, I look ridiculous, screw you," Tim said

"Timmy! Please, Damian said to look after me, I'll fake an injury that you did and you won't like-"

"Fine, I hate my life," he then comes out, and I try to hold my laugh. 

He was donned in a green lace corset, his legs painted green which I did and recalled him reciting prayers. Tim wore a messy red wig that also contained green leaves I found in the garden and so delicately weaved into his hair, with bright red lipstick that was smothered across his mouth. And finally, I had found heels his feet could barely fit as he wobbled like a newborn fawn.

"Robin, attack!" I said in Batman's voice.

Titus and Alfred ran towards Tim in horror, Tim ran clanking his feet hard due to the heels. He looked behind and used a small branch with may leaves on it at a sword I think.

"Tree power, back away, back away," He said cornered

"we got him-, I mean her cornered," I said for Robin.

I threw a ball of yarn at Tim to use as a grenade. 

"Gah!" Tim said tangled in the yarn, and Alfred pounced on him playing in the yarn.

"Well done Robin," I said in a Batman's voice

Alfred purred in response.

I helped Tim up, and me holding the tree branch.

I turned off the camera and we then heard a laugh from the otherwise of the room. We turned to see Jason laughing on the floor, with tears in his eyes.

"Tim-, You-, l-, look, ridiculous," He barely even said dying of laughter.

"Y/n, the tree branch," He asked

"With pleasure," I said and handed the branch and turned the camera back on following Tim storm towards his elder brother and started harassing Jason with the branch, whacking it like a madman.

"Tim! OW! HEY!" Jason said using his hands as a shield.

"Tree poWER!" Tim yelled still smacking him.

"Tim, we could always use a victim, perhaps an elderly woman," I suggest with a grin/

Tim just looked at Jason.

"Oh no," Jason says, 

What horror could be invested in him next?

----------------