༆22 - KIM YN!!!

???. Finally you are in my hands Kim Yn...

Smirk

Yn. I was right who else can do it except you... Mr.hwang...

.

.

.

.

_________

Tae POV...

He call Jk after talking with soo.. and inform him about Yn... And jk told him to again ask in Yn's so that he can know where she actually is...

• next day

He went to Yn's office and ask about her then he got to know that Yn was went on date yesterday

On call...

Tae. Jungkookaa... She was wented on date yesterday and didn't came back since after that.

Jk. What... Okay...
And cut the call

Tae went to jk office as it's not of any use to stay here

.

.

.

______

.

.

.

Yn POV...

???. Finally you are in my hands Kim Yn...
Smirk

Yn. I was right who else can do it except you... hwang jin soo...

Hjs. OmO Ynaaa... Where are the manner I taught you huh..??
Grint teeth

Hjs. Oh I can understand may be they get vanished with your sence...
Picking up her head harshly

Yn. You bastard... You didn't get enough after doing this much...
Laugh

Yn. Hhuuhhh... Ever thought because you are greadiest preson in the whole world isn't it...
Looking towards him in the way of expressions killing him at the spot... Dead stares...

Hjs. Oh save me... I really get scared p-lz Yn d-on't look at me like that...
Chuckle and burst out in to laugh

Hjs. Did you even think I care it really became it's habit now...

He looking towards man standing on door... As a man came in room with rod handling it to hjs...

 As a man came in room with rod handling it to hjs

Hjs. I will not even regret for this but I didn't have another choice...
As he raised his hand handling the rod in air in order ready to heat her

She turned her face to another side closing her eyes tightly... The only thing she can do now is praying to God for something like miracle