༆24 - Come on!!!

Hjs. Like your parents paied...!!!

.

.

.

Yn. Huhh... how shame less you are...
Grint teeth

Hjs. It's didn't call shameless ness... it is call getting back what you deserve
Digging nails more... Still tight grip on her hairs...

Hjs. I will not even feel pity for killing you by my self... As soon as possible you will be with your parents soon...

#short flash back#

Yn is not the daughter of Mr Hwang (Hwang jin soo - Hjs)...

*Don't be shocked let me explain you*

Hwang Yn is Kim Yn in reality... When Yn was 3 years old (soo and hyeon was 1 year old are twins)... Yn soo and hyeon are siblings but not kid's of hjs...
Ya you heard right...

When Yn was kid Hjs was the security of Yn's dad for Yn's dad he was most trusted person...

But as close he get to Yn's dad greedy ness get control over Hjs...

He and his wife Mrs. hwang make the plan to kill Yn's dad... And mom...

As per his plan 1 day he took Mr. Kim sign on Mr. Kim's property papers... But Mr. Kim did-n't get to know about it...

And proceed further on kill them... As Yn's mom was also having Anaphylaxis (allergy of milk) Mrs. Hwang feed her things made of milk on purpose... Yn's mom was begging Mrs. Hwang to save her but she didn't... She was enjoying the drama of Yn's mom's death in front of her...

On the other hand Hjs add poison in Yn's dad's wine... As he was to much drunk he didn't get to know about it...

Her mom dad died but after that (Mrs.&Mr.Hwang) they get to know that Yn's dad has already name his all property on his 3 kid's name (equally) legally...

So if Hjs will kill 3 of them (Yn, soo and hyeon) the only thing he will get after all this master plan will be loss nothing else only prison for life... For killing them...

So he decided to raise 3 of them and once they get adult he will take that property from them and do the same which he did with Yn's parents...

He left bussan with his wife and 3 kid's (not his)... And settle in Seoul open his own company with Yn's dad's money...

As Yn can't get to know about them then send her to Hjs parents house... But Hjs parents wasn't accepted that their son will do such a big crime... They didn't raise him to kill the person (Yn's dad) with his hands who help Hjs family when no one was there for helping them...

So they decided to tell about his reality to all... Hjs by him self decided to kill them... But failed after several tries...

But unfortunately one day the car accident held his parents died in it he thaught Yn also died in it but no he was wrong... Even after that accident Yn survive...

And when she was 18 years old after her graduation... she went to Hjs parents their graves and place where Hjs parents were living... But the thing they have left for her left her in shock totally...

Ya the reality of Hjs...

From that time she decided to take revenge by Hjs... For his every sin...

And a month ago Hjs got to know that his secret didn't remaining secret anymore... that Yn got to know about his reality... So he decided to.... (You know, I know, we know it is still going on)

#end of flash back#

Hjs. So listen to me and I will free you from this world soon...
Pat her cheek and let go of her hairs she feld on ground as no energy left in her...

Hjs went from there...

.

.

.

__________

.

.

.

Jk POV...

He try to get to know about where Yn's is from LDS but he didn't even tell him...

So he took LDS with him self decided to know about Yn by his own...

• a day passed like this~

In morning...

Jk did sleep whole night thinking about Yn...

He is sitting on couch hugging pillow thinking about Yn...

After a while jimin came...

Jk. Did he tell where she is...
Stand quickly from his place

Jimin nodded in NO

Jk went from there to the place where he kept LDS... Followed by Jimin...

LDS tied to chair with ropes... Jk went towards him grabbing him by hair's...

Jk. TELL ME... OR ELSE... I AM ASKING YOU LAST TIME...

LDS. Huh... What will you do kill me after knowing...
Chuckle...

Jk. IF YOU WILL NOT THEN ALSO YOU AND GONNA DIE...!!!
jungkook punch him... Several times... LDS caught blood but didn't say anything...

Ring...

Jk stop as he saw phone ringing in LDS pocket... Jk grab it...

Jk. Who is it...???
Ask LDS looking towards I'd showing him

LDS. Who else can be... The one whome you are searching for...

Jk. What...??? Talk to him don't tell about me... Got it...

LDS. Why I have to listen you huh..??

Jk. JUST DO IT OR...---

LDS. I will not do what ever you want to...

Jk grab the gun from one of guard and fire it near his ear... (But the bullet didn't touch his ear)

Jk. Still not... next time it will be...
Load the gun and keep on his forehead

Keeping on speaker...

Hjs. Oh you are still alive I thought you...
Laugh

Hjs. What ever... Where are you huh!?!? Hiding some were from me
Smirk...

LDS. W-why you ca-ll me...

Hjs. Come on... Why can't I...

Jk tell LDS to say where Hjs is

LDS. Wh-here are you...???

Hjs. Huhhhh... What will you by knowing... And yes hide how much you can but you will gonna die only by my hands...
Cut the call...

Jk hold phone tightly in hand in anger...
Look towards LDS...

Jk. Who was that guy you know right???

LDS didn't say anything but just smirk...

Jk. I say answer me...
Put his feet on LDS injured lap pressing it again the chair... Choke his neck with his hands tightly...

LDS. Aa-aah-hh...
Growing in pain

Jk. Say now...
Grint teeth

.

.

.

LDS. He h-he is Y-yn's f-fa-fath-er...

.

.

.

TBC and thanks for 2.5+k views...

Don't forget to vote and comments your feedback is very important...

Bye see you soon....

.

.