༆31 - SERIOUSLY???

.

.

.

.

__________

Mrjeon. Jungkook... After you will get married with her... It will be so much profit for us...

Jk. What profit...??? Seriously... Just stop it dad I didn't want to be a thing for you by which you will get profit...
In calm way

Mrjeon. You must have to listen me jungkook I am your dad...

Jk. I didn't have to say that but dad... Isn't it true you have also done the marriage for the buisness reason...

Ms. Jungkook!!!

Jk. Sorry mom but it's true both of you can't hide it from me I know... I am not a child anymore mom...

Mrjeon. DON'T CROSS YOUR LIMITS...!!!
Shout

Jk. I am not crossing any limit... I am just telling what is true-----

Msjeon. Who is that girl... And why she is coming out of your room kook...???
Confused

Looking towards Yn who is coming down stairs while rubbing her eyes... She didn't notice them and went straight to fridge... Grab the water bottle... She came back and sat on the beach out side of the house enters... Looking towards rain drops...

Mrjeon. WHO IS SHE JUNGKOOK!!!
in anger

Msjeon. And why she came out from your room...

He didn't answer any of them... And turn hi head to another direction...

After a while Yn came back... And sat beside jk throughing her self on couch...

Msjeon. Hey who are you... Why was you in his house...
To Yn

Yn knit her eyebrows

Yn. Huh???

Mrjeon. CAN'T YOU LISTEN WHAT SHE ASK!!!
Shout on her

Yn. Jungkook!!! Why he is shouting at me...
Pout

Jk. Go back in-room...

Yn. Why???

Mrjeon. Jungkook answer me...

Jk. Go back

Yn. Huh...!!!!

Jk. I SAW GO IN-ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!
Shout

At which Yn flinked... And went to room... closing the half door... And sat on floor... while leaning her back to bed

.

.

.

In living room...

Mrjeon. So BCz of her you are not obeying us... Right
Glare toward Yn's slowly disappearing figure...

Jk. Dad don't pull her in our conversation now...

Msjeon. Kook... What if they (the girl side family) will get to know that you keep a girl... What they will think about us then...

Mrjeon. Jungkook answer me----

Jk. Just stop it now mom dad... Enough is enough...

.

.

.

__________

Till afternoon he was talking with his mom dad...

12.13pm...

Then he took some food for Yn... As she always eat only with his hands... Like a small kid...