Chap 36: Family Gathering & Cooperate

"How could you, Kai-chan!" said Chikage on the video call. Kaito raised an eyebrow in confusion at his mother remark "What do you mean?" Chikage huffed at her son replied, really didn't satisfied with the answer.

"Why you didn't even tell me that you're dating Shizu-chan? I've been waiting for this." pout Chikage completely sulking.

"Ah," realize Kaito and he blushing red when he think about the relationship between him and Shizuku. It almost 6 months they been dating, the more he know about Shizuku the more he love her and can't let her go. She been his light and hope, his source to keep fighting, his support, his joy, his comfort, his everything.

Shizuku is basically enigma to him. She is mature, responsible, childish, elegant, pride, knowledge, tactful, sweet, cool, pure, lively, gorgeous, simple, energetic, kind, intelligent, thoughtful, talented, charisma, charming and sometimes she shows him her sexy side whenever their alone.

Kaito don't want to change anyone else than her, he sometimes think that she was to good for him. But Aoko drill him with simple fact that they perfect for each other. Everyone is not born as perfect so he don't have to be insecurity for want to have Shizuku as his own. Kaito take her word into consideration, and accept it in a open mind.

"How did you know about that?" asked Kaito felt curious how their relationship was leaked. Well they technically weren't thinking to keep their relationship in secret actually, so maybe it wasn't surprise if his mother know about this. Chikage huffed in delight "There was no secret between me and Aoko-chan!" declare her proudly.

"Tch, that Ahoko!" said him clicking his tongue in annoyed at his childhood friend. Chikage narrow her eyes at her son suspiciously, "What with that reaction? Are you keeping some dark secret from your mother, Kaito? If I know that you touch Shizu-chan forcefully, you'll be dead meat young man. Shizu-chan still young and only a middle schooler, don't do something immoral to her. You heard me? Wait until she graduated from high school, if she give you a permission to touch her, I wouldn't stop you."

Said Chikage in warning her protectiveness to her favourite goddaughter were showing, Kaito blushed in embarrassment when his sextual contact between his and Shizuku were being subjected. "I-I know that, you don't have tell me with that face and it's hurt hearing from my own mother accusing me as rapist or something. How low your faith on me, Chikage-san!," whined him and sulk on his desk, covering his red cheek.

Then he pouted "Gosh, what if Shizuku is with me and heard about this? How should I'll face her?" mumbling him in his breath quietly but Chikage can heard him clearly because he were close with the mic and smirked at him slyly.

'Ding'

There was a sound of notification from his phone and he open it to see the message from his girlfriend, Shizuku. Speak of devil.

Shizuku
[I got the call from my parents saying that they will return next week. Apparently, their heard about our relationship and want to meet you. I guess...no, I hope Papa won't kill you]

Kaito gasp when he read the message, "Um, Chikage-san? Are you the one that told about our relationship to Shizuku's parents? Because I know you are," asked him warily. He got an answer by his mother sly smile making him growled in frustration and replied the message back.

Kaito
[If you trying reassure me, then it's not working babe.]

'Ding' another message came about a minute after he sent it.

Shizuku
[I know, but I know that Mama was really fond of you. So she will make sure she took care of him on the meeting day. If you still felt unease, how about you brought Chikage-baachan to come with you]