Chap 39: Visit the Osaka

"Osaka?"

Shinichi nodded at his sister when he talked about Hattori inviting them to Osaka for sightseeing. Ever since the Osakan know about him having tripled life, Hatori declared them as best friend and tried to set them up for another meeting so they can hanging out like a friend should do.

And Shinichi half-heatedly agreed if it a trip only for teenager, so he invited Ran and his sister since it was school holiday and the detective will expect the magician would be coming too if his sister were going.

Kaito had been clingy lately after he and Shizuku hasn't meet each other for almost two months. Since then, the magician would be popping out in their apartment to hang out with them. More specifically, his little sister, asking her out on a date. How Shizuku handle his clinginess? He didn't even want to know.

So, back to the topic.

"Hattori been asking me none stop, where I will come to visit so he can show me around Osaka? Feeling fade up with him, I said that I will go when the school break and said that I will go with you, Ran and probably Kaito if Hattori don't mind more company. So...Are you coming? I already confirmed with Ran that she will go if Occhan allow her too."

Shizuku hummed in thought, she look at her phone, checking if she had any schedule to keep her busy on the school break. Didn't find any, she smiled widely at her brother and nodded. "I'll go but I don't know about Kaito though. He said that he was planning another heist for the next week. Don't know when he would be free but...let me ask him?"

Shinichi nodded in understand and leave her to do what need too while he'll do the magic training, trying to control his water and wind affinity to create an ice affinity. Shinichi always fascinated with ice magic and it was beautiful whenever he saw his sister's fox servant, Shion use it.

Remembering how the fox hybrid make a snow out of his hands, froze the lake with one step of his feet, build something with it whenever he like. Shinichi was fascinated and so he decided to practice and learn how to do it.

While he do so, he didn't heard his sister were talking on the phone.

Shizuku press the number of her boyfriend and wait for him to answer. When the line was connected, she heard Kaito voice that sound to happy.

Kaito
[Hello, babe~ What do I owe my sweet girlfriend with this call?]

Shizuku
[Hello, Kai~ I just call you for wanting to ask if you want to go too Osaka with me and Nii-san, next week? I know you will be busy planning for you next heist but...]

Kaito
[How many days we been staying there?]

Shizuku
[Hmm, about three days. We're going on Saturday]

Kaito
[Then, it's okay. I can just let Jii-chan do all the planning and I will be briefing it after getting back from the trip]

Shizuku
[Are you sure? Are you won't get tired after getting back?]

Kaito
[I am sure! It's been a while since we go on a trip together anyway. I'm also curious to meet with the Detective of West, want to see it myself if he worth to be the challenge in my heist or not]

Shizuku
[Alright, if you sure. I will tell Nii-san that you also going]

Kaito
[Okay! see you soon, babe. Love you]

Shizuku
[Love you too]

Then she end the call with a bright smile on her face, "Nii-san! Kaito also going." She exclaimed to let her distracted brother heard her.