Weeks worth

Aero Pov

I spent a week with these two. I still don't know if I like them much. They are different but the same as Cecil and his Carlos. When some days it was the same. Like When Kevin would let me sit with him during his shows. Cecil let me do that to. Others were not. Like when Diego would try to get me to talk more. I didn't want to talk more. I didn't like to. But Diego would get very angry at me if I didn't. While they didn't hurt me like the Figure, Who I was now certain was their "Smiling God", used to. No instead when Diego got really really mad I had to sit in my room for a long long time. 

Kevin didn't like this and would sometimes speak threw the Cameras at me. I think I like Kevin more then I like Diego. I didn't like calling them Daddy and Father either. It felt weird. It didn't feel wrong it just felt weird. Today Kevin... Daddy had me dress up again. In the last week he let me dress comfy in colors I liked but for Temple I wasn't allowed. I had to wear Bright yellow for temple. Everyone did.

"It's the Color of the Smiling God in all his Greatness Sweetie. Everyone does it" Was his answer. I was told I would get to go back to Cecil and Carlos today but Kevin's almost always Smile was faltering at it when it was mentioned. So we weren't allowed to mention it. Diego... Father said so.

I got dressed in a similar outfit as last week, This time with a little smile pin on the shirt. Daddy said I could take my Kitty with me whenever we went to Temple. He said that Kitty needed a smile though and so one day he took Kitty while I was with Father for Lessons. When kitty was given back he had Red thread on each side of his mouth. He looked like he was smiling really really big. I hugged him. I know he was stuffed but He was my Kitty and now he couldn't not smile. Poor kitty.

I held him as Daddy held me hand. He said Father said I had to walk to Temple this time. That Daddy couldn't always be carrying me. Father did allow me to sit on Daddy's lap though. I learned alot living with them. I learned that not smiling get's you room time. That Father was the law. If Father said something then it was so Because Daddy would always back him up. I also learned that you were not supposed to talk in small words. You had to say Sentences cause even though Daddy could understand me. Father could not. Father did not like not understanding.

"Come along Sunshine. Big smiles for Temple now" I smiled up at Daddy. I had to keep my smile on. I knew it would be over soon. Soon I would be back with Cecil and his Carlos. Soon I wouldn't have to s mile so much my cheeks hurt. Maybe they would let me be quiet to. I hopped so.

"Yes daddy" That was another thing Father made sure I learned. Always answer when him or Daddy talk to you. It was part of his rules he liked.  I only knew some of the rules though.

1. I must not frown
2. I must talk in complete Sentences
3. I have to answer when spoken to
4. I have to ask to be let out of "My" Room
5. Diego is to be address as "Father" by me
6. Kevin is to be addressed as "Daddy" by me

If I didn't follow the rules I would get put in my room till I did. It was never for very long but Daddy wouldn't talk to me if I broke a rule alot of the time and Father would always make me do things in my room I didn't wanna do.

He would have me read Words from the Smiling God book or the "StrexCorp" Hand book. Daddy said Strex Corp was Father's company and that it was something I would have to learn for later on.

Daddy picked me up and put me in his lap as the same man as before started to speak. I did not listen to this man though. He only spoke what was writen he didn't hear the Smiling God like I could. I was almost certain now that the Figure and the Smiling God were one and the same. I don't think that made me very happy to learn though. He had gotten louder and louder the longer I stayed here. Until he almost sounded like he was right next to me at times.