Back in Nightvale

To say Cecil was not happy was an understatement. No he was Floored. He was pissed even. Though he knew he had to be strong for his Child he knew he was going to kill his Double the next chance he got! He even had to listen to that Damned Kevin speak about HIS child over his stupid radio station. Like it was a good thing to witness a murder at their age! 

He looked from the corner of his eye as Carlos consoled their poor baby. His perfect Carlos was a perfect dad. He knew just how to get their Aero calm again. He kept that Radio off and finished whipping his hands as he walked over. He hugged both of them knowing they all needed a proper hug. He remembered feeling terror run threw him as the hair changed. But he was so much happier now that it was back to being it's cute close cut white Blond. Their Pretty Purple eyes shinning back into his own. 

It made his marks dart in happiness. At having his family back where it belonged. With him. They finished their pizza and Carlos took them into the Living room. There he put on the new Star Documentary they had been saving just for when Aero. Knowing how much Aero loved looking at the stars. Cecil had missed his little Starshine. Putting Aero between them they all cuddled on the couch and put it on. Aero curled close to them both and hugged their Kitty. During some of the Commercials Cecil felt he had to ask. He had to be sure. 

"Aero... k..Er" Aero looked up at him. He looked at Carlos for help but he just stared. Cecil took a breath.

"D-Did you er get close to Kevin? I saw how you called him Daddy" Aero frowned and hugged their Kitty.

'Father said to." Carlos twitched at that.

"Your Father... Do you mean Diego?" Aero nodded.

"Did he tell you to call him Father to?" Again Aero nodded. Cecil took a breath and looked down at Aero.

"ok...." Carlos looked at him and Cecil shook his head slightly at him. He wasn't about to tell them not to do that here. Especially as he knew what Kevin was capable of. After all he was his own Double. Not to mention how powerful Diego was. Cecil had done his research during this past week. Anything to keep his mind off missing his Child. 

Diego was the new owner of Strex Corp. that damned Company that attempted to take over his Town. And now they were making his Child call them such personal names.

"...Cecil" Cecil snapped out of it and looked at his Aero. how their eyes looked so worried. Cecil hugged them close.

"It's ok... If that is what you want to do Starshine" Aero leaned against Cecil and hugged them.

"Call different?" they asked. Cecil blinked and looked at Carlos. Carlos shrugged and nodded.

"W-Well... if you want to. I can be Papa if you like? Carlos could be Dad?" Aero looked between them and mouthed the words. Something they did to get used to them before having to say them. Then he looked up at Cecil and said.

"Papa?" Cecil gave him a small smile.

"Yes starshine" Aero blinked and looked at Carlos.

"D-Dad?" Carlos gave them a small smile.

"Hi Kiddo" They blinked again then a small sweet smile took over their face.

"Papa and Dad safe" Cecil blinked tears away then smiled.

"ya... Ya we will keep you safe" After that they finished the Documentary and Cecil had to get ready for his show. Carlos played with Aero while Cecil gathered his Findings form his Interviews. He had once again lost some Interns so he had to go do it himself. That wasn't to bad it gave him lots to do while he had waited for Aero to come home.

Carlos took a breath as he watched Cecil walk away. he held Aero to him and played with them softly. After a short time Cecil walked down the stairs. A more "Professional" Look to him instead of his Calico Button down vacation shirt and Plaid pants. He was in a Sweater vest with a Purple button down shirt and Black jeans. He smiled softly at Aero and picked them up hugging them.