Chapter 2 Jeremy new friend

Jeremy Gilbert is Elena Gilbert younger brother. Jeremy always been in his older sister shadow since he was born. No one ever really noticed him because everyone loved his older sister Elena. Today was Jeremy first day at Mystic Falls High School, his sister school. When they get there Elena tells Jeremy something that he won't forget."Stay away from my friends okay, I don't want anyone to know your my damn brother. Oh and one more thing, stay away from my boyfriend" Elena said as she hop out of the car and walk over to a group of teenagers. Jeremy gets out the car after they leave so he doesn't get spotted so Elena doesn't have to kill him if her friends spots him. Jeremy walks into the school and into the principle office."Hi you must be Jeremy Gilbert, Elena younger brother" the principle said."Yeah you can say" Jeremy said."Well I'm Mrs. Matthew the school principle. It's nice to meet you" she said."You too" Jeremy replied back."Oh Tyler come here dear." A tall guy walked up to Jeremy and Mrs. Matthew."Yes ma'am" he said."Can you show Jeremy Gilbert around the school for me" Mrs. Matthew said."Sure" Tyler said as he looked at Jeremy."So you must be Elena brother right" he asked."I guess" Jeremy answered as he scratched the back of his neck."Well I'm Tyler Lockwood, nice to meet you Jeremy" Tyler said. Tyler showed Jeremy everything around the school. As they were on the tour they talked too. Finally they made it to their classroom, they have the same class together. They went in to see a group of students talking."Hey guys this is Elena younger brother Jeremy" Tyler said."Jeremy what are you doing with Tyler Lockwood" Elena said as she looked at Jeremy." The principle told him to give me a tour around the school" Jeremy said as he looked at Elena." Anyway Jeremy this is Bonnie, Stefan, Matt and my girlfriend Caroline" Tyler said as he kissed Caroline."Uh nice to meet y'all and I already know Stefan" Jeremy said as he looked at Stefan. After they talked for about 5 minutes the teacher came in and told Jeremy to introduce himself."Uh I'm Jeremy Gilbert younger brother of Elena Gilbert and that's about it" Jeremy said as he sat down. The teacher started teaching as Jeremy looked at Tyler and Caroline who were in front of him kissing and the teacher didn't even care. After class it was lunch time. Jeremy sat outside and ate his lunch since his sister doesn't want anything to do with him. As he was eating he see Stefan and another guy with him as well."Yo Jeremy come here for a sec" Stefan said. Jeremy went over to him and Stefan said "Jeremy this is my older brother Damon""Nice to meet you Damon" Jeremy said."You too, are you anything like your dumbass sister. No offense Stefan but I don't like her" Damon said as he crossed his arms."Well no she doesn't even want to be bother with me. She thinks it my fault our mother die from giving birth to me since our father left us before I was even born. She thinks I'm an embarrassment" Jeremy said as he scratched his neck and chuckled nervously."See she don't even treat her brother right yet your still with her" Damon said looking at Stefan who is progressing the information that Jeremy just give them."I love her okay, your just jealous that's all" Stefan said as he went back inside." Ugh he's utterly ridiculous" Damon said as he is now looking at Jeremy."Hey how about this, since my dumb brother is bringing your dumbass sister you can come as well. I'll tell Stefan to tell your sister that I invited you, kay" Damon said smiling for once in his life."Uh sure" Jeremy said as he said goodbye to Damon and went back to eating his lunch.

I guess this school isn't half bad as I thought. I met a couple new people and I made a new friend who is isn't half bad.