Chapter 11 "Your not my friend"

Elena POV
I finally made to Bonnie house where I saw Caroline at. I smiled because I can finally tell her everything about Tyler and Jeremy. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Bonnie came and open the door and told me to come in. I walked in and I saw Matt and Kai sitting on the couch."Hey guys" I said as I walked into the living room."Hey" Matt said forcefully and looked at Bonnie."What's wrong" I said as I looked at everyone."Elena do you trust us" Bonnie said. I nodded my head and she continued."Do you trust us enough to tell us about Tyler and Jeremy" Matt said as he looked at me. How did they know if I didn't tell them yet I thought."How" I said."Tyler's our friend and he tell us everything, even when you attacked Jeremy family" Matt said as he showed Elena the texts between him and Tyler."Stefan cheated on me so I tried to attack them but Jeremy biological father threw me up in the air" I explained."You mean Jed" Kai said."How you know his name" I asked."Jed is my brother and Jeremy is my nephew" Kai said."Then who is the other guy huh" I asked."That's Ben, Jed boyfriend just like the Mikaelson Brothers and Salvatore Brothers are his boyfriends. They adopted Jeremy a week ago and are very protective of him" Bonnie explained as she looked at me."So y'all taking his side" I said as I looked at them.

Bonnie POV

"So y'all taking his side" Elena said as she looked at us."Yes we are, Tyler broke up with Caroline before him and Jeremy started dating. She accepted their relationship and so did we. Elena you cheated on Stefan with a guy you met at school. I understand why Stefan is dating Jed, Jed is a kind, helpful, caring and a calm person, which is something your not" I said as I looked at her. She looked so angry that she took a glass cup and threw at me. Luckily Matt got in the way and the cup hit him instead of me."Omg Matt are you okay" Caroline asked. Matt nodded his head and Kai took him to the kitchen and grabbed the first-aid kit. He picked Matt up and put him on the counter. I looked at Elena and I still saw the angry in her eyes.

Caroline POV

"Omg Matt are you okay" I asked him. He nodded his head and I saw Kai drag him to the kitchen where Bonnie kept her first-aid kit at. He grabbed the first-aid kit and picked Matt up and put on the counter. I looked at Elena and I saw a lot of angry in her eyes. This is not the Elena I once knew. I looked back at Matt and saw that his eye was patched up thanks to Kai. Kai put him back up and put him on the ground. Matt smiled and thanked Kai as I saw Kai blushed. I smirked at this because the moment Kai met Matt I knew he fell for him. I heard more glass shattered and I turned and saw Elena and Bonnie fighting."Guys stop that's enough" I said as I stepped in the middle of them."I can't believe y'all choice their side over me" Elena said as she picked up another piece of glass and threw it at me. Bonnie stopped it with her powers and threw it on the ground."Elena you need to leave now" Bonnie said then continued "You can't have everything you want every time Elena. Your not the person I became friends with when we were younger. Your not my friend" Bonnie said as she looked at Elena. Elena froze and didn't move for about 20 seconds then she started talking."I'm not your friend" Elena repeated what Bonnie said."Yes your not our friend Elena, you changed when you started dating Stefan. You became a bitch" Bonnie said as she crossed her arms. Elena was fully angry and she grabbed the knife that was on the coffee table in the living room and came towards Matt.

Matt POV

Bonnie told Elena that she was a bitch and she looked angry like a motherfucker. She grabbed the knife off Bonnie's coffee table and came towards me. I closed my eyes then next thing I knew Kai was in front of me with the knife in his hand bleeding."KAI" I yelled as I got in front of him."I'm find Matt" he said as he took the knife out of his hand. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the first-aid kit and came back to the living room."Give me your hand" I said to Kai."I said I'm fine Matt" he said. I didn't listen and grabbed his hand and wrapped it up. He looked at me and I looked back."What" I said as I continued to wrap his hand up."Your cute when you care about someone"he said. I blushed then I continued to wrap his hand up. He laughed at how embarrassed I was."Shut up you stupid vampire" I said."I'm an immortal vampire/witch hybrid, which we all know is known as a heretic" he corrected me."Sorry" I said as I finished wrapping his hand up."No need to be sorry" he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled towards his chest as I could hear his heart beat. His heart was so calm I could stay like this forever. I looked up at him and I stared into his eyes. Then we looked back over to Bonnie, Caroline and Elena.

No one POV

Elena looked at them before she ran out of the house in tears. Bonnie looked at Kai and Matt and saw they were okay so she let out a sigh in relief then she looked out the window and saw something. She saw herself but older. Her older self smiled then she disappeared.
__________________________
I know what y'all are going to say
Matt and Kai is not gay or anything but I can make things happen. So they are gay in this. So if y'all don't like it y'all can kindly fuck off. Bye now peeps🖐