Chapter 3 The Truth

Jeremy and Elena just go home from school. When they get in the house they see their Aunt Jenna(A/N I think that's her name, if not please correct me)
talking to someone in the kitchen. It was Alaric, their teacher at school."Alaric what are you doing here" Elena said looking at him."Well that's what we wanted to talk to you about" Jenna said and started again."Me and Alaric are has been dating for about 7 months now" Jenna said looking at both Elena and Jeremy."WHAT, I DON'T WANT MY FUCKING TEACHER HERE EVERY FUCKING DAY. I SEE HIM ENOUGH AT SCHOOL" Elena yelled."Elena calm down, she has the right to date who she wants. It's not your decision" Jeremy said accepting his Aunt relationship with his teacher Alaric. Just then Elena slapped Jeremy and then SAID "SHUT THE HELL UP JEREMY, YOUR THE REASON WHY ARE PARENTS ARE NOT HERE SO SHUT UP. OH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, YOU ARE FUCKING ADOPTED. AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK AUNT JENNA" Elena yelled as she looked at her Aunt Jenna."I-Is i-it true" Jeremy stuttered. Jenna sighed and finally said."Yes but y'all are cousins, which still means y'all related""Is that suppose to make this better" Jeremy said snapping."I'm sorry your parents didn't want you to know. Elena found out when your parents were still alive and she promised" Jenna said lightly grabbing Jeremy hands."I promise you it's the truth Jeremy, you have to believe me" Jenna said. Jeremy didn't know if it was the truth or was she just lying. Jeremy left the kitchen and went to his room slamming the door behind him. Jeremy was so angry that Aunt Jenna didn't tell him this before. He screamed as loud as he can. With that being said the glass shattered in the whole house.

What the.......how the hell did I just do that. I didn't even know I have powers.

Jeremy thought to himself."Well hello" a voice from behind Jeremy called. Jeremy turned around and saw some tall good looking guy behind him."Who the hell are you" Jeremy asked."Oh sorry, I'm Jed nice to meet you" the voice said."Okay why the hell are you here" Jeremy asked again."Well you summon me my dear warlock" Jed said."Your dear what??""My dear warlock, your a warlock and I'm a werewolf. Well alpha which means I'm the leader of the pack" Jed explained."Oh okay" Jeremy said sitting down on his bed putting his hands on his head. Jed walked over to him and sat down next to him."How about you come with me and I'll show you who can help you with your magic" Jed said then he started again."But we must go now while the portal is still open""Okay I'll come with you" Jeremy said as he grabbed his bag which had clothes in it already. Both Jed and Jeremy jumped out the window and ran towards the woods. Jeremy didn't look back, he didn't want to look back but keep running with Jed. He hated that his Aunt didn't tell him sooner about this. He hate that Elena is still related to him and she hate him. When they got to where the portal was at. They went in and Jeremy couldn't believe what he saw he saw a bunch of students there."This is the Salvatore Boarding School for Supernatural like yourself. Just then they saw two guys that look a lot like Damon and Stefan there but older with a little girl attached to Damon hip."Jed your back with mini Jeremy ah" Older Damon said as he gave the little girl to Jed. She looks about 3 years old."Yes I did babe" Jed said."Wait babe??" Jeremy asked."Yes we are from the future. I'm dating him, Stefan, Klaus, Elijah and Ben" Damon said looking at his mini son(not biological but adopted)."Okay can someone explain to me what in the hell is going on here" Jeremy asked."Sure follow us and we'll explain everything you want to know. Isn't that right Tyler Lockwood" Stefan said as he looked at a figure standing behind him in all black."Yes indeed we are Stefan" Tyler said looking at Jeremy with a smirk on his face.

Author Note: Well wasn't that a plot twist wasn't it. The Tyler that was just talking is past Tyler not future Tyler. Jed who is the bottom of all of them adopted Jeremy at this age. The age Jeremy is now is 13 year old. Jed had the child that Damon had on his hip. Here's a picture(Aka it's Hope and yes she still is a Tribrib)