Chapter 6 The Meeting

No one POV

Damon had just woke up from a long nap. Last thing he heard before he went to sleep was Stefan having sex with Elena, which was so fucking annoying. He got up and went to the bathroom and started running the shower. After his shower he brushed his teeth and went downstairs where he saw none others than Klaus Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson standing in his living room talking to his brother, Stefan."Why are they here" Damon said as he sat down in a chair."We spotted a wolf outside of the border" Elijah said."And" Damon said as he sipped on his blood."And we need y'all help love" Klaus said as Damon looked at him."Do we have to" Damon said to his brother. Stefan nodded yes and Damon groaned in annoyed. After their talk they started walking to the border to see if they see the werewolf again. But they didn't see any animals around. They then decided to look outside of the border to see if they can see the werewolf. They looks for about 2 hours but they still didn't find the werewolf. Just then they heard a sound coming from the brushes, just then a werewolf jumped out of the brushes and attacked them."Hey it's okay, we're not going to hurt you" Klaus said as he started walking towards the hurt wolf. The wolf growled at him but didn't move because it was bleeding bad."Hey who hurt you" Klaus said as he got down on one knee and looked the werewolf in the eyes. The wolf looked at him then at the others. It's eyes turned purple and the wolf transformed into it's human form."Holy shit" Damon said as he started blushing at the man that was just a wolf."My name is Jed, nice to um meet you" Jed said as he chuckled. Stefan took off his jacket and put it on Jed."Thanks um...."" Stefan Salvatore, that's my brother Damon Salvatore and our um friends, Klaus Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson" Stefan said as he pointed at them. Jed nodded his head and they took him to the Salvatore house. Damon told him he can borrow some of his clothes. When Jed came back everyone was a blushing mess as they were looking at him."So um Jed can you explain why you were outside of the border" Elijah said as he looked at Jed."My father wanted me to kill my best friend so he can add me to his pack, but I ended up killing him instead because he was abusive. The packed followed me across the border and attacked me until they found out who I really was. I'm half werewolf and half warlock. It comes from my mother who died giving birth to me" Jed explained to them."So what happened to the pack love" Klaus said as he looked at Jed." I killed them or we can my inner demon killed them, my inner demon is my warlock dark powers so when I'm hurt it comes out and kill or hurt who ever hurt me" Jed explained to them as he sat down on the couch. Just then a knock was heard on the door. Stefan went to go check out who it was and it was Elena as always."Stefan hi" she said as she kissed him. Stefan noticed Jeremy behind her. Stefan pushed Elena aside and grabbed Jeremy hand."Jeremy, Elena this is our new friend, Jed" Stefan said as Jeremy and Jed made eye contact."Question for you kid, how old are you" Jed asked as he still is making eye contact with Jeremy."13" Jeremy said. Jeremy just remember the age Future Jed told him that they adopted him. He was the same age he is now. Jed smiled because he had a talk with his Future self as well."Um are two okay or something" Elena asked as she looked at the two."We're fine" they said in sync." Okay anyway, Stefan I can't stay long I have to go meet Bonnie and Caroline at the mall today so see you" Elena said as she left out." Bitch" Jeremy said under his breath."Watch your mouth" Jed said."Sorry" Jeremy replied. The Salvatore Brothers and Mikaelson Brothers looked at the two. Since they are vampire's they can talk in their minds with each other.

Elijah: Is it just me or does those look alike

D, S, and K: Not just you

Stefan: It's like they knew each other for a while thought

Klaus: Probably they did know each other but just forgot that they knew each other until now

Damon: Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with you

Klaus: Ah thanks love

Damon: Stop calling me that

Klaus: No

No one POV

What the four didn't know was that Jed and Jeremy are related. How are they related, well here's the short story. Jeremy is Jed lost son that he had by his dad when his dad raped him when he was younger. He couldn't keep him so he gave him to his Aunt who we all know is Aunt Jenna. Jenna promised she would tell him when he got older but all she told him was that him and Elena were cousins."I know this might be a weird question but are y'all related or something" Stefan asked. The two looked at each other then back at Stefan."Well he's my son by my.......father" Jed said as he looked at Jeremy."WHAT" the four said in sync."My father was drunk that day and was mad that my mother left him so he raped me and since I was half warlock I got pregnant in the process. It takes about 6 months for warlocks to give birth to a baby warlock. After I gave birth I gave him to my Aunt who is known as Aunt Jenna. She said she would tell him when he got older but this little one had a visit to the future like I did" Jed explained as he looked at the four vampire's."Oh and here's the funny thing, Stefan your not dating my sister in thr future. Your dating Damon, Klaus, Elijah and my papa" Jeremy explained as the four vampire's and the werewolf blushed so hard they look like a tomato. Jeremy laughed at them as Jed started hitting him in the head. The four vampire's looked at their future lover then at his son. I guess you can say that their finally happy with someone.

 I guess you can say that their finally happy with someone