Epilogue

6 years later

It has been 6 years since Jeremy found out that Jed was his father, that Elena wasn't his sister and his Aunt has been lying to him for ever. Oh speaking about Elena how about we see what happened to her.

Flashback to 2 years ago

The four vampire's  and god was waiting outside of Elena house for her to come outside. She comes out and she see them and she looks confused."What are y'all doing here" Elena asked. They didn't say anything but motion her to follow them. It took them 2 hours to reach their destination. When they finally got there Elena looked even more confused as why they wanted her and took her to a warehouse."Why are we here again" Elena asked as she looked them. Stefan went behind and held her down to the ground. Elijah got a gun and loaded it. Elena looked at the gun in fear as she tried to get out of Stefan grip."Stop fucking moving" Klaus said as he leaned on the warehouse door. Ben took out of a knife and stabbed her."Ahh" Elena screamed. Elijah handed the gun to Damon and Damon held it to her head."Please Damon, Stefan don't do this please" Elena begged. Damon was tired and he just wanted to go home to his bed, husband,  his little Tribrib and his son. Damon shot Elena in the leg. They wasn't going to kill her yet. But they did torture her until she died after 4 months.

End of Flashback

Jeremy POV

I was downstairs watching TV with baby Hope on my lap and Matt next to me. Papa was in the kitchen making dinner for the family. Caroline, Uncle Kai, Matt, Bonnie and Tyler in the house with us for a family dinner. We don't now what happened to Aunt Jenna. After Elena went missing she went crazy and no one seen her since."Dinner ready" Papa called from the kitchen. We all stopped what we were doing and went to the dining room. I sat Hope in her high chair and sat next to her."Thanks for the wonderful dinner Jed" Matt and Caroline said at the same time."Your welcome my wonderful friends" Papa said as he did Hope plate. I smiled at this moment, I couldn't be happier. I love my wonderful family.

~Parker-chu~
Hello everyone, so I ran out of ideas for this story so instead of just leaving y'all with a not finish story I finished it for y'all. Sorry if some of y'all expected a longer story but I'm making a new story.

Our Angel, Bottom Su-hyeok because everyone always make Su-hyeok the top but not me

Our Angel, Bottom Su-hyeok because everyone always make Su-hyeok the top but not me. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy this book and I see y'all in my next book. Bye peeps🖐