𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘

001

"thanks for moving in all my stuff while i was at work" i said sarcastically to atsumu as we walked up to his big fancy shared mansion i moved into for summer break. 

my first choice was to move into my dad's house for summer break but atsumu convinced me. actually forced would be the right word. the mansion had at least twelve people living in it already.

"you'll love it" he smiled 

i could hear music booming inside of the house. i furrowed my brows looking over at atsumu. "oh yea..." he looked away. i stopped in my tracks.

"we're kind of having a party to celebrate summer break" he shrugged. 

"well let's hurry inside then" i smiled jogging up to the door.

the house was filled with people on all three floors. biggest party i've seen in my life. me and atsumu walked through the crowd into the kitchen where bokuto, hinata, osamu, and akaashi were. 

akaashi stood in the corner with a drink in his hands and his arms crossed. bokuto was laughing with a backwards cap on and osamu under his arm with a deadpan look on his face. hinata was blushing while getting hit on by two girls.

i hopped onto the kitchen counter, "cute hat" i smiled stealing the hat off bokuto's head. i poured myself a drink that was long needed.

i put on the hat backwards and winked at bokuto. he smiled with a rose tint covering his cheeks. osamu and akaashi couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

I hopped right back off the kitchen counter when something came to mind. "i'll be back," i told the boys planning to go find kiyoko. she was most likely in her room, parties weren't really her thing unless she was with tanaka.

on my way up the stairs i noticed a familiar face hidden behind a group of four girls. the face being no other than suna rintarou. he's what i'd like to call a pretty boy. him and akaashi just had that look.

me and him never really talked since college or work took up most of our time. but we were associated through our large friend group.

he looked annoyed while these girls were surrounding him and talking his head off. he made eye contact with me. then the idea popped into my head.

"hey baby, why'd you run off?" i said loud enough so the girls could hear me over the music. suna's eyes widened still making eye contact with me.

the girl's heads did a full 380. "come on" i smiled walking up to him and taking his hand. we walked up the staircase leaving the girls in utter disbelief. 

"you didn't have to do that," he said when we got to the top of the stairs.

i let go of his hand and turned toward him, "you owe me now, and it was fun nonetheless." i winked at him then made my way to kiyoko's room. "see ya, pretty boy!"

"permission to enter?" i knocked at kiyoko's door. i heard rustling then the door opened slightly to kiyoko.

"oh hi y/n," she said sweetly. she sounded out of breath, her hair was messy, and she looked flushed. i slowly began to smile. 

"no hi tanaka?" i called out, her face turned red.

"hi y/n!" he called out quickly, i could hear the nervousness in his voice. 

"just wanted to say hi. well i'll be on my way then, have fun!" i laughed waving to her as i walked away.

SUNA'S POV

"pretty boy?" i muttered to myself as i walked down the stairs. i know that girl, y/n. saved my ass then left me high and dry.

i walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter looking around the crowded house. usually i'd stay in my room when my friends would throw parties but he was pretty convincing this time.

"that girl" i mumbled watching y/n dancing to the music with bokuto in the crowd of people.

"what girl?" atsumu threw his arm around me. how did he hear me over the music? 

before i could answer he followed where my eyes were looking. "y/n my best friend?" he asked with a smile. no point in lying.

"mhm," i nodded

"she's what's the word? perfect, hypnotizing, attractive, appealing..."

"alluring" osamu chimed in

"exactly!" atsumu smiled

alluring huh?