𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐎

a bit of mature content ahead !

005

SUNA'S POV

"y/n" i whispered seeing if she was awake and just playing with me. i woke up with the sun shining on my face and her thigh laying right on top of my dick that was now hard.

"y/n please" i groaned laying my head back on the pillow and taking a deep breath. i slowly moved her leg off of me so i could get to the bathroom before she woke up.

i stood out of bed slowly and quietly walked to the bathroom. "damn" i sighed turning on the shower. i yawned as i took off my clothes.

i stepped into the shower feeling the warm water fall on my face i couldn't continue to ignore my boner growing by the second. "this girl is gonna be the death of me" i began slowly stroking my dick, closing my eyes and laying my head back as the warm water fell over me.

her skin, eyes, body, lips, smile, everything was perfect. feeling her soft skin on my fingertips. the way her plush thighs felt on my hands yesterday. her lips on mine. watching her body react to the way i'd touch her. the things i could make her feel. hearing her moan my name. the way the smallest of things she does affect me.

i imagined slowly circling her clit with my tongue. tasting her. feeling her buck her hips in an attempt to get more. sliding two fingers into her curling them up and watching how her chest rises then falls.

"come on pretty boy" she purrs

she runs her fingers through my hair, scratching my scalp and making me groan into her pussy. sucking on her clit and looking up at her while her face his painted in pleasure. her breath hitching and legs trembling as she tries pushing me away.

high pitched moans leave her plump lips as she's riding out her high, arching her back and gripping my hair.

"suna" she whines

"fuck y/n fuck!" i moaned spurts of cum shooting out. my eyes rolling back. i tried calming my breathing. even after i still didn't feel complete. nothing's better than the real thing. i need the real thing. i need her.

i chuckled laying my head back. "am i going crazy?"

Y/N'S POV

i blinked open my eyes about to close them again before i saw suna walk out of the bathroom in with a white towel lowly wrapped around his waist. water droplets from his wet messy hair fell onto his chest down to his abs. his v-line peeked through the top of the towel.

"good morning to me" i smiled to myself sitting up in the bed. "sleep well?" he made eye contact with me as he picked clothes out of his drawer.

"yes" i nodded and he looked away, i looked lower seeing a bulge in the towel. just looking at this tall and sculpted man incited something in me.

i took a deep breath and then got out of bed.

"i think i'm going insane," i told kiyoko as we walked through downtown miami. the rest of the group all went to do different things.

"it's normal to be sexually attracted to someone" she laughed swinging a white shopping bag in her hand.

"not this much, not for me" i shook my head. i took my sunglass from the top of my head and put them on my face.

"you always get what you want, don't get cold feet now," she shrugged her shoulders. i thought about it and of course, she was right.

SUNA'S POV

"suna you good?" aran asked me as i ran on the treadmill in my own thoughts. "yeah?" i panted looking at him a bit confused. he gently sat the dumbells on the floor.

"is it your manager?" he asked tilting his head to the side as he stretched. was i really acting weird or does he just know me too well?

"y/n" i answered even though i wasn't trying to think about her.

"you pulled that?" he said jokingly. i chuckled looking down at my feet. "she's bad" aran exhaled shaking his head and smiling.

"other girls come so easily, she's different" i turned down the speed on the treadmill slowing down my pace. i looked out the large window of the gym.

"isn't that her and kiyoko?" aran asked also looking out of the window and pointing to the sidewalk downtown where the two girls were walking.

"oh my fucking god" i groaned laying my head back