𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

003

"be honest," saeko looked over at me as we walked through the mall together. she was visiting and planned to stay with us for a few weeks. "how much did you miss me?" she smiled positioning her sunglasses on top her head.

"oh ms. tanaka i was lovesick without you" i gasped dramatically walking in front of her and putting my hand on my heart. she laughed at my thetere performance. we laughed as we walked into the nearest clothing shop to drain our bank accounts.

"so...how long has it been since you've gotten laid?" she asked scanning through the clothing racks trying to find her size. i began counting the months on my fingers. she held up up a red crop top up to her body. 

"ten months" i nodded proud of myself for finally getting the right amount of months. she gasped and looked at me surprised.

"i could count right now on my fingers how many guys want you. it's summer break y/n!" she looked at me disappointed.

"who said i wanted to hook up with a guy" i jokingly winked at her then looked back down at the rack of clothing. i could hear her walk up behind me.

"oh?" she wrapped her arms around my waist. her tall figure pressed against me. "those boys have been eyeing you for awhile now" she whispered into my ear. i giggled feeling her breath on my neck. 

i made eye contact with the boys standing to the other side of the store. they quickly looked the other way seeing saeko all over me.

"you really are something y/n" she whispered then going back to looking through clothes. 

"hypothetically, how do you think tanaka would react if told him i hooked up with his sister?" i looked over at her seriously. we bursted out laughing getting dirty looks from the other people in the store.

i kicked my legs as i sat on the edge of the marble counter top while saeko made her favorite brownies she insisted i tried. "all done" saeko dipped her finger into the left over brownie batter and stood in between my legs.

i licked the batter off of her finger making eye contact with her. "perfect" i smiled innocently she gave me a look then took a deep breath. "tease" she breathly chuckled walking away to wash her hands.

"i try" i heard all of the boys walk down the stairs just in time.

"what are you guys up to?" i asked as all the tall athletes walked down the stairs.

"i think the question is what're you girls up to?" oikawa smiled iwazumi hit his arm. 

"what's that supposed to mean?" saeko turned leaning on the sink as she dried her hands off with a towel.

"i don't lick brownie batter off my friends fingers" kuroo shrugged crossing his arms. "you could" atsumu blew a kiss too him. everyone bursted out laughing while kuroo glared at atsumu. 

the laughter died down then everyone began talking about a tv show i haven't watched.

the timer beeped for the brownies, "can you take those out the oven?" saeko asked suna. he nodded then walked over to the oven. he pulled them out then quickly laid them on the island table.

"ow fuck me" he hissed shaking his hand hurt from the heat. i quickly hopped off the counter and grabbed him an ice pack out of the freezer.

"if you're offering" i smiled taking his hand and putting the ice pack on it. i looked up at him he was looking down at me licking his lips. 

"y/n lets go hotbox my car" saeko pulled me away quickly