𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄

006

Y/N'S POV

i noticed the sunset as i looked through the sheer white curtains covering our large hotel windows. i smiled looking over at suna on his bed drawing in his small black notebook.

he was concentrated on his drawing. i quietly crawled up the bed and pushed the notebook down away from his face. he looked up at me surprised. his cat-like eyes dilating.

"whatcha drawing?" i asked looking down at the notebook just for him to quickly close it. "it's not finished"

"okay, well if you aren't too busy i think we should go smoke this on the beach," i said holding a blunt up to his face. he smiled nodding in agreement.

i sat across from suna on the warm sand crossing my legs. the ocean beside us swayed and glistened, the sunset mirroring off of it. the warm air brushed across the skin that was not covered by my white bikini.

"never thought you'd be an artist," i said putting the blunt between my lips. "shit" i rolled my eyes laying my head back.

"what?"

"i forgot a lighter" 

suna dug in the pockets of his swim shorts. he pulled out a lighter, leaned forward, and lit the blunt for me.

a smiled looking at him as i took a hit. "gotta be more prepared" he shook his head. i rolled my eyes blowing smoke in his face. he chuckled taking the blunt from between my lips.

i watched carefully as he blew the smoke from his pink lips. if only... "let's play 21 questions" i coughed taking myself out of my thoughts. he nodded in agreement.

"when was your first kiss?" i asked leaning back on my arms watching his eyes look me up and down. i smiled when his eyes came back up to my face.

"i was fifteen, i had braces at the time and one of the metal brackets cut her tongue" he laughed at the thought. why is his laugh so cute?

"naughty boy," i said jokingly shaking my head, he smiled passing the blunt back to me.

"i was nineteen at a party...saeko just happened to look good that night" i shrugged watching his eyes widen as i took a hit.

"saeko?!" he said surprised

"yes sir" i laughed almost choking on smoke.

"so you waiting nineteen years to kiss someone?" his eyes shifted from my lips to me. "i was always busy and never needed physical pleasures i guess" i shrugged my shoulders.

"did you also lose your virginity to her?" he asked 

"i wish" i laughed 

"free spirit" he nodded

we continued passing the blunt back and forth till it was out as we told each other past stories. the moon and stars were the only light in the sky by the time we were done.

"i haven't been high in weeks" he laid down on the sand resting his arms behind his head. i laid beside him resting my head on his arm, the sand surprisingly comfortable. "is it true you kissed atsumu," i asked abruptly turning my head to him.

he busted out laughing before he could answer me. his laugh made me laugh creating more laughter. "he kissed me as a dare" he attempted to catch his breath.

"oh i bet," i said sarcastically winking at him. he rolled his glossy red eyes playfully hiding a smile.

i leaned toward his ear, "i heard you're a bad kisser" i whispered like a schoolgirl. "oh?" he turned his head toward me our faces inches apart. i nodded making him smirk.

he hesitated, "you shouldn't listen to rumors" he shook his head looking away. 

"kiss me suna"

"what?"