𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

002

SUNA'S POV

"y/n i'm sorry i won't do it again!" i could hear atsumu crying out. my head was pounding from last night. who is up this early after a party the night before?

i tried putting a pillow over my head to fall back asleep but curiosity kept me awake. i picked my tired body off my bed and to the stairs.

the first thing i saw was y/n chasing atsumu with a spatula in tiny grey shorts and a sheer white tank top. 

before i could start thinking like a horny teenager atsumu raced past me into his room and then slammed the door shut behind him.

i turned forward and saw y/n catching her breath in front of me. 

"you hungry pretty boy?" she chuckled still out of breath. 

Y/N'S POV

"um sure," suna shoved his hands into his pockets. his brown hair was messy and he only had on plaid red pajama pants. he was eye candy to a girl who hadn't gotten laid in months.

"sorry if we woke you" i apologized to suna while putting the syrup on his pancakes.

"don't sweat it" he shrugged picking up his fork. i walked over to the fridge.

"so why have we never talked till now?" i asked while getting a cup of orange juice.

"no clue" he mumbled with his mouth full. i remembered i was feeding a literal athlete when i turned around and noticed one and a half of the three pancakes i had just given him were gone.

i just chuckled then sat next to him. "so what does rintarou like doing in his free time?" I asked leaning my cheek on my hand. he made eye contact with me and then looked back down at his plate.

"volleyball, swimming, baseball, I can paint and play guitar too" he answered and then shoved more food into his mouth.

"never knew you could play baseball," i thought about him in a baseball uniform. hot.

"i can do a lot of things" he glanced up at me.

i tilted my head leaning toward him close to his face and wiping the syrup off the corner of his mouth with my thumb, "like what?" i smiled keeping eye contact with him.

he chuckled throwing his head back and covering his face with his hands. "jesus christ" he breathed.

i gasped dramatically, "did i just fluster the suna rintarou?" i giggled.

"i guess you did" he lifted his rose tinted face. i smiled standing up from my seat to take his dishes to the sink.

i looked at the reflection in the glass window as i washed his plate. he was shamelessly staring directly at me. throw a dog a bone.

i purposefully dropped his fork on the ground just to bend over and grab it. i could hear him coughing on his water behind me. a smile slowly crept on my face.

the sounds of people talking and walking down the stairs broke the tension. 

i picked up a towel to dry off my hands.

"you up for a swim sunarin?" atsumu asked suna. I turned around to see hinata, kuroo, bokuto, kenma surprisingly, and oikawa basically half the house was just waking up out of their slumber. 

"aw you made suna pancakes and not me?" kuroo pouted wrapping his arm around me.

"you didn't even greet me on my first day moving in" I poked his stomach

"too busy getting laid my fault" he shrugged with a smirk on his face.

"that explains the smell" 

"what?!" he gasped smelling himself.

i laughed getting out of his hold. i reached for the fancy wall microwave only for an arm to reach over me and open the microwave and then grab the plate of stacked pancakes out.

i looked behind me to see suna, "now you owe me" he smiled handing me the plate. i smiled and rolled my eyes, sneaky.

"ready for that swim?" suna turned to atsumu

"yes!" atsumu wrapped his arm around him.

"pancakes!" i called out.