{ Cleaning and Cheeky Children || 0.4 }

I almost completely forgot to write for this fanfiction since I went camping over the weekend 😭. However, now that I'm back, I'm motivated and ready to write another chapter. Enjoy <3

•☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎•

        I huffed as I pulled my last shirt out of its box. I moved to the small closet in the room, and hung the shirt up neatly. Its design wasn't anything special, just a simple white shirt with an Inu Yasha character placed in the center. The shirt was actually pretty cute.

        A polite knock on my bedroom door brought me out of my thoughts. I turned to the door, sliding my closet door closed. I quickly spoke, telling whoever was at the door that they could enter. The door hastily opened, and Ruv stood in the doorway. He had to slouch in order for his head to be under the frame of the door. It was quite a sight to see.

         "Sarv told me to come get you. She made food." Ruv spoke softly. It caught me a bit off guard, since the last time I spoke to him, he was quite assertive, and a bit aggressive, but it was controlled. I nodded to the man, signaling that I heard him. He walked away from my room, mumbling something to himself. It wasn't my business, so I didn't plan to ask him questions.

         I quickly made my way to the kitchen, which was just down the hallway. I was glad I at least paid a little attention to my surroundings when I was instructed to place my boxes in my room. Entering the kitchen, Sarv and Ruv were both sitting at a small table, the two each having a sandwich to eat.

        "Welcome Y/N! Your food is over here. I already have a seat for you and everything!" Sarv informed. I walked over to the duo, and saw my sandwich in front of an empty seat. I walked around the table, and sat down, beginning to eat my sandwich. In no time, Ruv finished his food. He placed his plate in the sink, and left just as quickly as he had came.

         "So Y/N, when do you want to start your journey to repenting for your sins?" Sarv asked. The question and change in mood seemed to be as heavy as an elephant. I slightly frowned, since I hadn't even thought about that yet.

         "I'm not too sure. I haven't really thought about it yet, since I was so occupied with packing and unpacking today." I admitted, sadly. Sarv's expression changed to one with a hint of disappointment, but somehow understanding. I dared not to question how that was possible though.

         "In about 2 days could be a good start. I want to do a few more things to get the church up and running correctly. You'll aid me in these few tasks, and then we can start your journey." Sarv cocked her head to the side, smiling. The smile held a bit of a mischievous look, but I was none the wiser at the moment, and ignored it completely.

         "That works for me." I quickly responded. I stuffed my mouth full with the last bit of my sandwich. Sarv nodded in agreement, and stood up. She had finished her sandwich a little before I did, but decided to talk to me. I quickly picked up my own plate, and followed behind her, setting the dish in the sink. I walked past her, and started down the hallway. She stayed behind, probably to wash the dishes.

        I continued my walk back to my room, and once I entered, I shut the door. I looked around my room, happy with the way I decorated it. I didn't have many items, but I was happy that I had brought items that all worked perfectly for the room. My bed was pushed off into the far upper right corner, with its small nightstand to its right. The small chest placed at the end of the bed gave me more storage. The dresser pressed tight against the wall gave me storage for clothing. My closet was a few feet from the bed's right, and was somewhat spacious. A well kept plant right to the door's left, and shelves hung on the wall. A soft rug greeted my feet every time I would step into the room.