{ A/N }

•☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎•

        I apologize for the recent lack of uploads (for months now) (I also know I've apologized for this too much LMAOAO). I'm making the decision to stop writing this fanfiction, discontinuing it. I might at a later date come back and make an abrupt but official ending instead of leaving it at where it currently is, but that is not set in stone. There's are two reasons why I've decided to make this choice.

        First, I've drifted away from the fnf community. Although I haven't interacted a hole lot with the fanbase for about a year now, the character still held a spot in my heart. Don't get me wrong, I love the concept of all the mods and characters and they're truly great, but they just don't interest me as much as they used to anymore. 

        Second, this book drives me insane (/lh). I have struggled to come up with ideas for it since november of last year. I'm an extremely anxious person and particularly stick to a specific schedule, and writing for this book managed to slip out of said schedule. This made it hard for me to actually write and think of the story, resulting in me forgetting my own plot line. The constant thought that I have people waiting for a month just for me to write a three thousand word chapter brings me stress. I don't want to have to make people wait so long and especially don't want myself to stress over something so trivial.

        It's been fun writing this book and the amount of joy I felt at the beginning was extraordinary. I also appreciate everything everyone has said about this story. It's taught me that people actually like my writing and that I don't have to be anxious and hide away my interests. I hope you understand and have a wonderful day !!

•☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎•